Regions Financial Corporation / fraudulent charges/bank employees demeanor/mistreatment

1 United States

I have been a customer for over 20 years and have had hundreds of thousands dollars in your bank but I do not like how I am being treated and I am considering closing my account.

After last Xmas, I complained about fraudulent charges on my account. The transactions occurred in GA on 12/24 while my family and I were in Birmingham preparing for the holidays. THERE IS NO WAY I CAN BE IN AL & GA AT THE SAME TIME!!! The claim was denied because they said the chip & pin were used. These are in no way 100% secure and I refuse to pay for fraudulent charges.

I contested these changes at Regions on Morgan road with Zack & Krysti, I was very disappointed that they would not return my phone calls or update me on my situation. Therefore, I contacted the branch manager's boss about the charges and the treatment I have received. Also, I had order some product for $500 on 1/24/18 that I have not received to this date. I went into the same branch about it and weeks later I found out they never put the complaint in. It took the branch manager's boss to finally get it submitted about 3 weeks ago. However, I was told it would take 7-10 business days but I have not heard anything but all of a sudden my debit card has stopped working a week ago. I figure they have cancelled the card but I have not been notified which is very unprofessional. Regions say they are a relationship banker but I beg the differ. I would appreciate a phone call on what is going on before I make complaints to the bank's regulatory body.
Thank you!