RegCure / This is how you can get your refund

Like most of the other posters to these forums, I also downloaded and used RegCure to solve a problem that a Google hit purported it could fix but did not (Error 104 invalid class string). Like many others, I also left the already ticked checkbox for privacy controls checked because the screen suggested I could confirm my choices on the following screen, but clicking 'next' immediately charged the entire $39.90 to my PayPal account. The misleading sales screen, extra item and immediate charge are all problems that ParetoLogic should investigate and correct.

However, unlike almost everyone else, running RegCure did NOT ruin my computer or cause any problems of any kind. I'm not sure it 'fixed' anything either, but since it didn't fix the error I purchased it for, I called the number provided by Safecart through PayPal [protected]) left a message to have a rep call me back, was contacted the following day by a ParetoLogic rep and already have a full refund to my PayPal account just three days after downloading, installing and trying the product.

The phone conversation with the rep was very professional - he even asked me to provide the problematic link so they could do whatever possible to remove it. My experience with them (other than the original sales screen which Google took me to, which may not even belong to ParetoLogic) has been positive. Anyone coming to this site for help should call the same number I called and hopefully will get the same prompt response and solution.

For anyone having tried RegCure to solve an IE7 invalid class string error, you might solve that problem by doing the following: Click the START key, then RUN and type "regsvr32 jscript.dll" (without the quote marks, of course, and there is a space between the 2 and the j) into the RUN dialog and click OK. That error is a java script problem, nothing to do with the registry which is why RegCure didn't fix it. Hopefully they will sucessfully correct or remove the bogus links that so many of us got taken by.

ParetoLogic Logo ParetoLogic