Reebok - Classic Training Shoes / Badly made shoes
Having purchased a pair of Reebok Classic training shoes from a local store my daughter was having trouble keeping the Velcro fastened on inspection the stitching was coming away and the Velcro attachment was insufficient for the shoe to stay closed, unfortunately when we went to return the shoes we could not find the till receipt and therefore are stuck with a pair of shoes which cost £21.99 in a sale, normally £26.99,that my child can not wear and I was just wondering if the company could help us out? The shoes were purchased from JJB Sports,in Darlington Co. Durham.
More Reebok - Classic Training Shoes Complaints & Reviews
- Reebok - Defective shoes! 
- Reebok Easy Tone Shoes - Shoes only last 4 weeks 
- Reebok / DMX Shear Running Shoes - Poor Quality Control
- Reebok - Not getting back my shoe in warranty period! 
- Reebok Shoes - Reebok Commercial 
- Reebok International - online service
- Reebok International - reebok sublite tactical boots
- Reebok - Reebok online store
- Reebok - Their online service is a complete nightmare!
- Reebok Canada - Unreliable company!!