Red Roof Inn / filthy room
Hi. My daughter, 17, and I went to Atlanta to attend a concert. I had previously stayed at a red roof inn near Atlanta. When I reserved the room about 2 weeks prior to our arrival. It was a smoking room. I stayed in room 112. We arrived and had enough time to get dressed and ready. We left the hotel about an hour after checking in. The "free" Wifi did not work. The furniture in the roonwas broken and badly damaged. The walls had plaster that was loose. We wouldn't use the shower because of the soap ### on the walls. AND at around 2:30 am.there was someone knocking on my door. Weslept on top of the bedspread fully clothed. This is the WORST experience I have ever had. I am looking forward to speaking with guest relations on Tuesday morning. If they don't refund my money i will dispute the charge with my bank. This hotel SHOULD NOT represent red roof inn.
More Red Roof Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Red Roof Inn - overcharged and will not refund! 
- Red Roof Inn - terrible customer service, unclean room 
- Red Roof Inn - awful experience 
- Red Roof Inn - overcharged
- Red Roof Inn - very rude people 
- Red Roof Inns - horrible service and customer service
- Red Roof Inns - cockroach in the room
- Red Roof Inns - terrible stay at red roof inn mobile alabama, i-65.
- Red Roof Inns - dirty, bug infested room
- Red Roof Inns - customer service room conditions