Red Lobster Hospitality / the service is terrible!!!

1 Warren, MI, United States

I walked into Red Lobster on Hoover Road in Warren Michigan I stood at the host desk for 11 minutes before I chose to go and find the host the host finally approaches does not apologize for having us just standing there waiting. Then the host attempts to seat other people besides me who came to find her and was in front of those other people. Then I tell her that I was ready to be seated she seared me and no said nothing. I walked in at 5:30 I sat down at 5:42 p.m. I waited on my way to order for 15 minutes. My waiter Damon finally come and take my order and I asked for water with lemon I never got the lemon reminded him 3 times never got the lemon I ordered wine and I ordered the endless shrimp and shrimp pasta it was just me. 40 minutes went by before I decided to walk out after seeing my waiter bring food to people who had been seated down in three different groups at different tables they sat down after me. I asked to speak to the Manager as I walked out he said his name was Paul amd i asked my waiter name and he said Damon. I explained to him that I had an issue with having people being served before me when I was there first all along it's about 615 620 and I still have not received any food. All Paul said was if you stay I will comp your food 50% off I explain to Paul the manager that I was not interested in staying that I wanted to leave and I was upset I also informed him that I am one of the people that come out and do reviews on restaurants and other places of the sort without them knowing it. This Red Lobster really needs to be revamped this is the second bad experience I've had at this Red Lobster with different managers or supervisor and different Waiters.

Ms