Red Lobster Hospitality / rude manager
We went to the Anderson SC restaurant tonight for a birthday gathering, we waited to be seated for 50 mins then waited another 50 mins for our food. We complained to the manager who was very rude and disrespectful seemed to have no care at all. We had 3 small children with us 2 of school age who was tired and needed to be in bed bc it was late they were hungry and eil had to wait 50 mins for there food. The manager proceeds to get very ugly and hateful with my mom and my mom told her that she would go above her and have her fired and she smarted off and said that she didn't give a damn. Told us to get out of her restaurant or she would call the law. We ended up calling before she did we had 2 witnesses behind us who seen everything that went on and was highly upset at how we got treated. This manager was very very unprofessional I've never seen anyone act like her in my life. She needs to be fired and doesn't need to be a manager at all
Updated by Brandyh, Sep 18, 2018
We even paid for all of our food which was over $250 worth of food. It wasn't about getting free food it was about us going there as a family to have a birthday gathering. This is not how a business should be ran at all.
More Red Lobster Hospitality Complaints & Reviews
- Red Lobster - do not work at red lobster wauwatosa 
- Red Lobster - table turning 
- Red Lobster Wauwatosa - stay away from red lobster wauwatosa and red lobster brown deer 
- Red Lobster - food quality 
- Red Lobster - terrible overall experience 
- Red Lobster Hospitality - my service at bridgeton location
- Red Lobster Hospitality - the service is terrible!!!
- Red Lobster Hospitality - our experience at dinner
- Red Lobster - food
- Red Lobster Hospitality - manager using bad language and employees stealing food off people's plates in the serving window.