Real Canadian Superstore / poor quality, worse customer service

Duncan, British Columbia, Canada Review updated:
2.5
Tried to return a defective food product today that I purchased two days ago. Was refused by someone who called herself a "store manager" for a completely (in my opinion) lame excuse - and who would not, when asked, show me where this was addressed in the refund policy.

This "manager" did not appear to me to even have a Grade 1 understanding of customer service and has now, single handedly managed to PERMANENTLY alienate a customer who regularly spent $11, 000 per year in "her" store over a $15 refund. I will never shop at Superstore again and will tell as many people as I can to do the same in the (probably vain) hope that someone, somewhere in that organization will ultimately make the connection between customers and paycheques.

Comments

Sk
  16th of Nov, 2009
Total agree with you. I don't thinks superstore employee realize the effect of upsetting one customer can lead to many.
Rc
  19th of Nov, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I am a superstore employee and honestly sometimes there is nothing we can do. however if tht person called themselves a store manager they should have handled the situation better. sometimes i think a 12 year old can do a better job then some managers.

Real Canadian Superstore Logo Real Canadian Superstore