Readers Digest / Unsolicited subscription!
I recently received a bill from Readers Digest for a subscription that I had not requested nor had I received their magazine. I called the company and was told it was requested via the internet,that sometimes people see "free issue" and do not know that by requesting this you will be billed for a yearly subscription
I was informed that they would cancel the magazine.
The point is that this has occurred from other companies. surely there is a government department that covers this illegal practice of billing unsolicited goods.
More Readers Digest Complaints & Reviews
- Reader's Digest - Office of the Prize Award Administrator 
- Readers Digest / Pepsi Co. - prize money 
- Readers Digest - 3 free gifts 
- Readers Digest www. Rd. Ca / Nikon - fooling us 
- Reader's Digest - www.besthealthmag.ca/wii 
- Readers Digest - unsolicited books
- Reader's Digest / Trusted Media Brands - reader's digest
- Readers Digest - annoying
- Readers Digest - book
- Readers Digest - condensed books-cust #00076597301