Reader's Digest Book - Bad Blood / Collection Harassment for book never ordered

1 Sun Lakes, AZ, United States
Phone: 480 298 2226

I received a book I never ordered. I emailed Reader's Digest about it and never heard back so I donated the book. I have too many books for my book cases as it is. They sent me to their collection dept. and I am being harassed by them to pay for the book. I canceled my magazine subscription as a result and they had the gall to charge me for another year just recently. They charged me for another year in January and my magazine subscription does not expire until February. I never re-subscribed. I have to go to my bank now and tell them that was fraudulent charged. Yet, I am still being harassed for this book I never ordered and had no interest in. It was a book that contained new writers' short stories, to try and get those writers work out there, or something like that. I don't read books like that. I don't read books by any new writer. There are plenty of classics I have yet to read, history I still want to learn about and this piece of junk, in my view, they want $26.90 for. I'm done with Reader's Digest. Further, I never pay what I don't owe. No matter what.

Bb