RCA TV 32 / Don't count on RCA!
RCA 32"TV bought at Walmart, Denham Springs, Louisiana
Bought the TV for my father, who is legally blind and has Alzheimer's. He mainly listens to the news on TV. Sound went out after 6 months. RCA/Thompson will not do anything because my BLIND father - with Alzheimer's - cannot produce the receipt. He misplaced it. RCA looked up the TV by the serial #, and verified it was sold in Dec 06, thereby making it still under warranty. But they won't authorize the service dealer to do anything because of the lost receipt. Mind you, DEC 2006 is stamped on the back on the TV with the serial number! Walmart will not take the TV back -- guess why? Because of the lost receipt.
IF YOU ARE OLD AND HANDICAPPED, DON'T COUNT ON RCA OR WALMART TO DO ANYTHING EXCEPT SELL YOU A FAULTY TV!
More RCA TV 32 Complaints & Reviews
- RCA 42& LCD HDTV - Stay away! 
- RCA F32650 TV - Defective TV, poor after sales service! 
- RCA TV, Model 20F424T - Poor Quality, Poor Customer Service 
- RCA - Class action lawsuit 
- RCA - Problem hd52w59 tv convergence 
- rca.com / Technicolor - rca cambio 10.1 inch 2in1 32gb tablet with windows 10, intel atom z8350 2gb ram, includes keyboard (purple)
- RCA - tv/dvd warranty not honored
- rca.com / Technicolor - television 
- RCA - television
- RCA - android tablet model RCT6973W73