RCA / RCA 52 HDTV D52w14 Power Button
Along with the rest of you I am just as disappointed. Hearing that HD was coming I was proactive and over paid for a RCA HDTV model 52W14 Projection Monitor. The HDTV was purchase in 2005 and like the rest of the compliants, when you go to turn on the TV the power light flashes several times but the TV does not come on. I even went to the point of disconnecting everything thinking it may reset itself but again nothing happened. So I go to the internet looking for solutions only to find numerous people having the same problem which tells me this is a manufactures defect. I would appreciate if anyone knows of a recall or class action suit that they would email me at the address below.
*Will never buy RCA Products Again!
More RCA Complaints & Reviews
- RCA 42& LCD HDTV - Stay away! 
- RCA F32650 TV - Defective TV, poor after sales service! 
- RCA - Class action lawsuit 
- RCA TV, Model 20F424T - Poor Quality, Poor Customer Service 
- RCA - Problem hd52w59 tv convergence 
- rca.com / Technicolor - rled5536uhd
- RCA TV - the warranty service and time it takes
- rca.com / Technicolor - rca cambio 10.1 inch 2in1 32gb tablet with windows 10, intel atom z8350 2gb ram, includes keyboard (purple)
- RCA - tv/dvd warranty not honored
- rca.com / Technicolor - television