RCA, aka Thompson Inc / Don't buy an RCA television

We bought this TV from target in Jan 07. By Nov. 07 it quit working. We called RCA and were told someone would get back with us in 24-48 hours. It never happened. I called them instead. I was told it was going to take 8 weeks to replace the part needed. I said this was unacceptable, the TV is less than a year old. After much yelling and spending time on hold they finally ended up replacing the TV in Jan 08. Yes 2 1/2 months later. It is now March 08 and the replacement TV is now not working. I called once again only to be told I would be contacted in 24-48 hours, was I? NOPE. I once again jumped on the phone. This time I was told my TV was no longer under warranty. I had to yell at them to get them to understand that this TV was just replaced 8 weeks ago. They finally understood that it was still under warranty and the lamp (after 8 weeks) needed replaced. I was then told they don’t replace those after 90 days. ITS ONLY MARCH, IT HASNT BEEN 90 DAYS YET. After 40 more minutes on hold I was told to ship the lamp back and they would ship me a new one upon receiving the defective one. I am supposed to pay for S&H to ship a defective lamp back to RCA... Absolutely not. So I was then told we will ship you a prepaid shipping label that you can use to send it to us. 11 days later... no shipping label. Another call to RCA. Oh, the shipping label hasn’t been shipped yet. I will arrange for FedEx to pick up the defective lamp on Friday. Once we receive the defective lamp we will send you a new one in 7-10 days. So I get to wait to see if a new one even shows up after sending them the old one? After no one will return my phone calls? It is a good thing we got the Target extended warranty as well. Do NOT BUY RCA ... You will regret it. We are still without a TV. A manager is supposed to be getting back with me. I will believe it when I see it.
Va