RBS - collection department / Harassment from RBS collection

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

RBS UAE is really harassing me like anything; I have 3 Cards from RBS and one loan, even in this recession not a single check of my loan payment has been bounced I always manage payment and deposit in my account before due date, yes I delay credit cards bills but not more than a month, before recession I was always on time I never delayed my cards payments, but for last 9/10 months since my salary is got reduced and I am not even getting it on time my cards payments are getting delay but not more than a month or 20/25 days, but these people really behave very badly I feel I will have a nervous breakdown because of them, to harass me they make me talk to some local Arab and send message that Mr. Abdullah is on his way to meet your employer and take the all outstanding amount. This is really very immoral attitude. I don’t know who can help us to get rid of these harassments of everyday, I have full intentions to pay all their dues but it cannot be happen in one day time I am paying them but with a little bit delay, but they are not cooperative at all, I feel I will end up in a mental hospital.

These are the numbers from where I get harassment messages: +971 [protected] / +971 [protected] / +971 [protected]

Is there any solution of this, can anybody help? I am really in pain

Comments

• Ua
      30th of Sep, 2010

My Friend, there is no Abdulla or Mohamed - These are duped names of used Arab or Indian donkeys working in the collection centers. You better ask him to visit your office and meet your manager. He ( Abdulla Never comes! ) instead he will call you mother/wife in your home and threaten them.
    We no choice- Pay the dues without fail- Keep the last amount and wait this guys to come to your door .

• Du
      30th of Sep, 2010

I strongly agree to both of you, RBS collection department is one of the most unprofessional and unethical in their trade. I witnessed this when the 'Arab or Indian donkeys working in their collection centers' made similar phone calls to my employer who had similar problems with payments.

They are so shameless that if the call a company, they start making the monetary demands to whoever answers the phone be it a receptionist or anyone & make sure that the whole company knows that you haven t made your payment. I was harassed once when I do not have anything to do with RBS and spoke to a similar abdullah who even told me that he was coming to meet me with a box of sweets. It has been 3 months and there has been no abdullah and no sweets.

However, the best option is settle the entire amount immediately or else ask the Bank for an easy installment settlement and pick a date so that you would be sure to make a payment beforehand so as to avoid unnecessary harassment.

• Za
      15th of Oct, 2010

Hi friends! Is it possible join all of us in DUBAI, U.A.E. and sort out things to take legal action against the way bank and their legal agent abusing the clients! If we are late in payment bank to charge us AED 179.00 after that what is the role of collection agent? Then why bank charge us AED 179.00? Was there any clause in credit card agreement that clients will be harassed in this way once a payment is delayed? Can not we go to court instead of paying to them (Until a decision from court is there we can continue paying to court). Please suggest if anyone is there to form a FORUM or something like that so that we all can join to take legal action against their abusive nature.