Raymour & Flanigan / platimum protection plan
I purchased sofa and loveseat in March 2007 and purchased the 5 year platinum protection plan. A few months ago the cushions started to sag and guests would roll towards each other. In addition, the material looks worn even though its only a little over a year old.
I called Platinum Protection folks who sent a technician. He stuffed the cushions, which now are lumpy but said there was nothing he could do for the material. He noted on his sheet that we really needed a reslection.
Well, they called today to say there was nothing they could do because we should have reported it sooner. My response was that I bought a 5 year plan and nowhere does it state that I had to call within a certain timeframe.
Needless to say, I am extremely disappointed and am alerting anyone I know to never buy another piece of furniture from them let alone their bogus Platinum Protection Plan.
More Raymour & Flanigan Complaints & Reviews
- Raymour & Flanigan - lie, lie, lie! 
- Raymour & Flanigan - worst furniture store ever!!! 
- Raymore and Flanigan - Horrible Company 
- Raymour & Flanigan - poor quality furniture 
- Raymour & Flanigan - never again 
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - never gave back money ever.
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - liars
- Raymour & Flanigan - credit department - specifically johnny
- Raymour & Flanigan - leather chairs
- Raymour & Flanigan - mattresses