Ramada Worldwide / ramada wyndham staten island ny

Staten Island, NY, United States

I booked a room over the phone with a staff member on 10/15/18 for 12/31/18 I was told I would be charged a day before my reservation. On 10/22/18 Booking.com charged me for a unauthorized reservation. I contacted booking.com and the property manager at Ramada. I was told by booking.com that the payment went to the hotel. I asked how could the hotel approve and charge for a double booking when I only made reservations with the hotel which they have the confirmation for so why would they charge me through booking.com. I have a legal binding contract with Ramada for Dec/31 to January/1. I never agreed or authorized booking.com to charge me for a reservation I made with the hotel. I have reported this to federal and state agencies and both parties involved and I was just sent a email from booking.com that the hotel manager is refusing my refund a reservation I never made through booking.com and the hotel wants me to cancel my reservation with Ramada and honor the one I never authorized with booking.com. I am not a satisfied customer and I feel more like a victim. I will be following up with my lawyer if this issue is not resolved.

Ramada Worldwide