Ralphs Grocery Store (Owned By Kroger) / Rude employees, no rebate check, do not honor their own ad.
On one occasion a fat checker made repeated snide comments to the bagger because I requested paper bags. They never send rebate checks even after numerous phone calls. Today I saw in their ad 4 boxes of Kellogg's cereal "17.6 Oz to 25.5 OZ for $10.00" I shopped for various items and after waiting in line for 10 minutes finally paying and getting my receipt, I noticed I was charged $16.74 instead of $10 for 4 boxes of cereal. I returned to the same checker (whose name tag proclaimed her as a manager) and showed her the ad and pointed out the mistake. She first loudly denied the mistake, then after I showed her again where the ad specifically said "25.5 OZs" she yelled that I had the wrong size, at which time her current customer called me "A rude son of a ###" drawing the attention of the entire store! Finally the manager "Gary" showed up, I showed him the ad and waited for him to walk to the cereal aisle (for what reason I don't know?) Upon returning he refused to honor the printed ad and tried to talk me into accepting smaller boxes even though he acknowledged the ad saying 25.5 OZs. At this point I demanded a refund and left.
More Ralphs Grocery Store (Owned By Kroger) Complaints & Reviews
- Ralphs Market - e142 
- Ralphs Grocery Company - Scam and cheating
- Ralph's Store on 211 East Foothill Boulevard, Arcadia 91006. - very rude customer service 
- Ralphs - Ralphs steals customer money and sexually harasses customer 
- Ralphs - Rude employees, not honoring their own ad, never sending rebate checks 
- Ralphs Grocery Company - Very Rude and Impolite Cahiser - Sal A. at Ralphs Riverside CA
- Ralphs Grocery Company - cashier norma el camino real san clemente
- Ralphs Grocery Company - delivery
- Ralphs Grocery Company - sushi
- Ralphs Grocery Company - western union services