Rallys Red Bank Cincinnati OH / bad service rude manager

1 Red bank rdCincinnati, OH, United States Review updated:

I went to the drive thru on the 4th of July weekend I oordere two combos so the casheir gives me my drinks and food. She just closes the window so I had to ask for straws she gets and attitude so she closes the window do I ask for a fork for my chilli cheese fries the cashier and the manager gets an attitude they close the window again before I get ask for condiments the manager gets rude and tells I have ask for stuff before I order I was so upset I just wanted to enjoy holiday weekend so I just left I will never order 3there again. On other events I order food there they always tell you pull up and wait which takes 10 to 15 minutes and they forgot to even bring my order out. Sad.Something needs to change.

Gi
Jul 6, 2015

Comments

Sa
  6th of Jul, 2015

Are you even old enough to drive? If you were why did you not ask for a fork when you were asking for the straws? Why did you not ask for the condiments as well at this time? Why did you make them make three trips to get everything you wanted? Perhaps acting your age is too much to ask. Yeah basically this is a drive thru, they want to serve customers fast, so you should have asked for the stuff while ordering, if not at least asked for forks, straws and condiments at the same time instead of wasting time of the people behind you. Telling you the truth and something that you did not hear is not the same as being rude. Your mistaking this for rudeness as well as your attitude makes me wonder if you are old enough to drive? Yeah something needs to change all right, and that something is your immature childish behavior.