Rainbow / rainbow vacuum /actual product and strength

1 Auburn, GA, United States Review updated:

Yes, Demo all looked good, but, you had to excellent sales couple doing it that really knew how to pinpoint a persons weakness. I saw the dirt on the filters they used and ok. but, what i tried to explain was i did not have the money for this product. I have no friends or many people I associate with out of work. I work with ALL men and that in itself is difficult to push a vacuum on if I want to try to get more sales for Rainbow to cut the cost of my vacuum.
Plus, I do not like asking people to do things.

I am not happy with my cost, verses my Dyson I had. I loved my Dyson pet vacuum. major canister dirt EVERY use weather 1 day or a few. This vacuum I do not like the fact I have to figure where to dump the dirty water and it is VERY inconvenient. 7 days use when you work 12 hours for full return is NOT enough time to know if you like it or not. who uses or has time to use a vacuum everyday.

I feel it does NOT pick up near as well as my Dyson did and the Dyson was much much cheaper.
Now I had to take a credit union loan out on this GOOFY inconvenient vacuum that was not worth even $2400.00!

I'd say it sucks big time...but, people might think I am giving the vacuum a great review. Where it's the opposite!

Mi
Sep 20, 2017

Comments

• Mi
      23rd of Nov, 2017

The majority of the $2400.00 is built in commissions for multiple people; it's not for the actual product itself.