Rainbowsweeper

J

They came last night showed us what it could do. We said we couldnt afford it because we had to get our bathroom done he Justin said we did not need to get that done we needed the sweeper more. He kept pushing, was rude about it. I NEVER WANT YOUR COMPANY IN MY HOME EVER AGAIN OR TO CONTACT ME!!!

• Updated by All4texas · Jun 12, 2019

I received a call this morning stating my name had been drawn at a Boat Show I had attended & had won one of 2 prizes. ( A Hikers Bundle or a Gardeners Kit) I could choose which one I wanted. The she asked if Dennis could come by & show me a Rainbow Vacuum. I said no as I had just recently purchased a Vacuum . No prize mentioned after that!!!

• Al
    All4texas Jun 18, 2019

A Scam!!! Was told I won a prize ! My name had been drawn at a Boat Show I attended . She asked if I could have Dennis come by & demonstrate a Rainbow Vacuum, I said no as I had just purchased a Vacuum- after that no mention of a prize!! BOGUS

Mayechka Feb 25, 2019

Hi, I purchased my rainbow vacuum about a month ago, and salesman never gave me aqua mate, it was included with my item. I paid $2800 . And he told me he will bring aqua mate in three days, and never showed up.

• Ri
    Richard78499 Jul 23, 2016

Rainbow is garbage, I had one and it never worked right.