Having problems with Dyson?

Dyson Customer Service Contacts

1800 239 766 (Australia)
8800 100 1002 (Russia)
1800 397 6674 (Singapore)
+44 800 298 0298 (United Kingdom)
+353 14 757 109 (Ireland)
+1 866 693 9766 (United States)
+84 800 397 667 (New Zealand)
+43 800 286 745 (Austria)
+32 80 039 208 (Belgium)
+45 80 705 843 (Denmark)
+358 80 007 020 (Finland)
+31 800 020 6203 (Netherlands)
+41 800 740 183 (Switzerland)
+852 29 262 300 (Hong Kong)
+62 212 788 3555 (Indonesia)
+60 379 691 313 (Malaysia)
+63 25 701 071 (Philippines)
+966 920 011 766 (Saudi Arabia)
+27 878 079 353 (South Africa)
+82 15 884 253 (South Korea)
+66 22 297 190 (Thailand)
Tetbury Hill

PO Box 180, 101 23 Stockholm

Switzerland
Hardturmstrasse 253, 8005 Zürich, Switzerland

Turkey
Dikilitaş Mah. Emirhan Cad., Barbaros Plaza Business Center № 113 K: 3, 34349 Besiktas, Istanbul

China
Room 103a, № 457, Guanmen Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai, China

Hong Kong
Unit 1917-1920, 19/F., Tower 2, Grand Century Place, Kowloon, Hong Kong

India
Level 12, Two Horizon Center, DLF Phase – 5, Sector – 43 Golf Course Road, Gurugram, Haryana, India -122002

Indonesia
Satrio Building 21st Floor, Jl. Prof. Dr. Satrio Kav. C4, Kel. Kuningan Timur, Kec. Setiabudi, South Jakarta – Indonesia 12950

Japan
Ichibancho 8 Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo

Malaysia
A-11-P1 & Mezz, Jaya One, 72A Jalan University, 46200 Petaling Jaya. Selangor

Philippines
Level 3, Century City Mall, Kalayaan Ave. cor. Salamanca St., Brgy. Poblacion, Makati City

Saudi Arabia

342 (Yeoksam, Yeoksam Building) in Kangnamdae-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea

Taiwan
114 № 88, Chazi Street, Neihu District, Taipei City

Thailand
3388/25-37, 51-53 and 82-85 Sirinrat Building, 8-11, 15, 23th Floor, Rama 4 Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110 Thailand

UAE
Reef Tower, Cluster O, PO Box 5003350, Dubai, UAE

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Dyson Customer Service. Initial Dyson complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Dyson above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Dyson. Discuss the issues you have had with Dyson and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Dysonv10 absolute

This is my third vacuum - one electric and 2 stick cleaners. The machine before this latest one got dropped from the wall so I lined up for the new one v10 - While it worked i loved it and my upstairs cleaning was great but the machine has stopped working and there is a flashing light telling me that there is a blockage i guess but i have checked it and cannot find the problem. It has something which sounds like laboured breathing and then it cuts out. This happens constantly over and over again. I am registered as a long term customer - this is my 3rd cleaner. My grandson registered this latest one for me. I am an elderly lady and not tech savvy so can you help me. It tells me in the instruction book that i am supposed to return the first one so if you can tell me what to do it would be good. I am very sad about this and having to lug the electric one upstairs is no mean feat for me but after so many years it still works. Thank you in anticipation . I don't even know if i am on the right email to send this . regards Anne Wythe.

Dec 01, 2019

Dyson — dyson hairdryers

I bought a Dyson hairdryer from eBay on Nov 6, 2017 and paid 359.00 and it was brand new. I received it still...

Dysondyson vaccuum v7

Dear dyson,

I bought v7 last jan 23, 2019 after 6 months, its not working anymore so i sent to the service center here in philippines and after 1 week of waiting they said the battery needs to be replaced. So i ordered battery but unfortunately its been 2 weeks until now the battery has not yet arrive. How come it takes 2 weeks to send the replacement. Does battery covers your warranty?

I ' m hoping for tour immediate attention on this matter.

Joan

dyson vaccuum v7

Dysondyson wall mount cordless vacuum

I have had your product for at least five years the animal vacuum battery operated . I loved it I owed your regular animal vacuum. One year into the use the stick part of it broke from the handle then I just used the short version, a short time after that the battery went bad, well I was discouraged and I told myself it was okay but after hearing what my husband paid for it, I decided to buy a shark I am really disappointed with your cordless product.

Susan ( very sad ) Banks

Susan.[protected]@icloudcom

Dec 05, 2018

Dyson — call back request

Dyson is quite literally the WORST company to EVER deal with. Their Customer Service is hands down the WORST...

Dyson Canadav10 absolute

I had purchased V10 Absolute from Dyson Canada for CAD 799/-. It started giving us trouble after 2-3 months and would not function for a few days and than would start running again. I complained about this to the customer service in Canada. They told me that they are sending an empty box, which I should receive in few days. Once I receive it just pack the vacuum in it and send it back.Once received they will send me a new one. I did not not receive the box for 8 business days. So I called again, they told me they had some issues from there end and I should receive the box in the ext 2-3 days. Again I did not receive the box. So I called again, this time they do not know what is happening, however they time they promise to send the new vacuum. I was told I will get an email from Puralator in few min. I waited the whole day did not get any email from them. So I called again this time the lady said you will get an email in 24-48 hrs. Seriously..I was not expecting this kind of after sales service from Dyson. I am extremely disappointed and will not recommend Dyson to anyone. They are so unprofessional.

Dysondyson v6 hepa

DYSON V6 HEPA-DEFECTIVE PRODuCT
          For years, in order to sweep the kitchen floor periodically, we had a Dirt Devil. The cost was around $40.00 and they lasted a couple of years. When our last Dirt Devil ceased to function we went to the Dyson website and purchased a v6 hepa. The initial unit was delivered and lasted about one month. After being asked to try several options it was disclosed that the batteries in the unit were defective and a new unit was sent. Now that unit has failed as well. It has been weeks and no new battery. Most distressing, during this last incident it was disclosed by Dyson that the unit will fail if used at the higher speed. This is a feature that was specified when sold and not being able to use it leaves us with less of a product than purchased. It appears to me there are significant issues with this model and it is not fit for the purpose for which it was designed. In addition Dyson's warranty includes labor yet I am being sent a replacement battery and instructions for installation. All in all it is my opinion that that marketing of this unit is in violation of the Illinois Consumer Fraud and Deceptive Practices Act. The unit was marketed with two speeds, however, one speed will result in unit failure. This unit also violates the implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for purpose and use. Each of the units provided failed in a short period with very limited use. I believe this matter is appropriate for the Consumer Fraud Division of the Illinois Attorney General's Office and the Federal Trade Commission. If Dyson is going to charge for premium products, premium products meeting their advertised specifications must be provided. To deceive consumers and provide defective products is unacceptable. If you have had a similar experience with a Dyson product please send me a private message. Perhaps a Class Action will improve their products and customer service?

Sep 15, 2018

Dyson — dyson v6 absolute

I have made several requests for a new battery for my Dyson absolute v6. Serial # JX6-US-GKA6056A I have not...

Dyson Canadacooling fan

We bought a dyson cool fan for my Mom. Last year it seemed to work well, she started it up this year and it does not cool the room. When I phoned your support department they told me that dyson fans do not cool a room they just push the air around. So why do you call it a dysoncool and why did I spend over $300.00 on it. To me sounds like false advertising!! The place where we bought it advertised how it cools a room, hhhmm that's a load of crap. I am a very dissatisfied customer. Meanwhile my 76 year old Mom is dying in the heat. Thanks so much

Jun 25, 2018

Dyson USA — dyson v8 absolute under the warranty (dyson canada and usa)

Very poor quality of service "I am really sad my great best friend is broken. It's about our V8 Animal the...

Dyson Canada — worst customer service ever

I am a loyal customer of Dyson. First of all, i would like to say I am a very satified customer with dyson...

Dyson Canada — Dyson aggressive behavior and lack of service

Dyson refused to discuss any type of complaint or repair until i provide them with a bucket of personal...

DysonBoxing day sale

Hello,

My concern is about your dyson DC66 that was on sale for $199.00. I am a mom of two little ones who are both under 3years. I took my boys in the cold to your Victoria location as early as 5am but still couldn't get this product. I understand the sale is while quantities last but they were only 5 quantities in store meanwhile your advertising says 500 nation wide. You've got less than 100 stores so how can Victoria not get much?
              I think its fair to let customers know how many each store gets so we don't have high hopes especially mom's with kids standing in line with the cold.
              I was very disappointed and upset about missing out on this purchase. I really need this vacuum but can't afford it until this sale came along.

Please be more informative on your advertising in the future. I will also like to request for a special concession to get this product at the sale price.

Thanks for your understanding.

Eileen
              26/12/2016

• Bu
                  BuckFisher Feb 24, 2017

Good luck with that, they won't even help customers that have already paid full price for their made-to-break products. Consider yourself lucky, you didn't get stuck with one of their products. Not only do they intentionally design their products to break, no matter how careful you are, they engage in intimidation and unnecessary information mining from their customers. They do not honor their warranties, or fix their broken products. They have purposefully designed them to be replaced, not fixed. My rug attachment broke, they will not fix it, I had to pay $177.00 for a replacement that broke 5 months later. My wife and I are in too much pain to do much vacuuming, and it was only used in our small manufactured home. The machine was a used gift. I certainly won't be paying over $350.00 a year for new floor tools. I would only recommend Dyson to a worst enemy. As it is I don't have any enemies, except Dyson.
                  Good Luck,
                  Grenfell Fisher

Dyson CanadaDyson vacuum

My name is Hamid Behmanesh. I ordered 2 Dyson vacuums in November 2016 and paid $839.98 for these items from my visa card account. However I returned these unopened vacuums back to Dyson warehouse and they received them on Nov 18 (tracking# can verify this).
                Since then every other few days I contact them to let them know that I have to pay back my visa card account for this amount. They leave message for their finance them and every time they keep telling me that I should be able to receive my money back in few days.
                Please help me getting my money back from them since I'm student and I'm keep paying interest on this money.
                [protected]
                [protected]@hotmail.com

Dyson vacuum

Dyson 19t — Dyson's 5 year guarantee trick

I feel as a customer, that I have been tricked and defrauded by Dyson. The company ensures that their...

Rotterdam

Dyson — vacuum and customer service

Got a DC24 Animal in Mar 2012, it broke in May and I still don't have it back.. Called Dyson and they...

Dyson Almon AttorneysThey are extremely slow

Dyson Almon Attorneys were responsible for transfer of my property. According to contract I was supposed to receive payment weeks after property would be sold but months passed ant Dysom Almon are not paying my money. I know they have it because buyer provided transaction details. How can I speed them up?

DysonHorrible Customer Service

Don't buy anything from Dyson. I needed to exchange a part and tried calling numerous times with waits longer than 30 mins and I'd have to hang up. I then e-mailed and a week later got a response that i had to call to get a RA. Finally I called and waited 40 mins to talk to someone and they told me it was past 30 days and there was nothing they could do. I then sent letter to them and was told 2 weeks later, it was my fault for not contacting them within 30 days. I am returning the part, with receipt confirmation, disputing the charge on my CC and filing a complaint with the BBB. I'm tired of these companies thinking they can just rip off consumers without repercussion. I know fighting for your rights is a hassle and seems easier to just forget about it, but on principle I am not letting this go.

sammycat13 Mar 12, 2012

User1331614073 and the website MakeCash12.com is a SCAM!!! Don't fall for it.

DysonDyson is a rip off on parts

I have a Dyson DC07 upright. A little 3 inch plastic catch that connects the main cyclone system to the macine broke. When I tried to purchase a replacement piece which would cost about $4, I was told I needed to buy the entire cyclone assembly fr $79.99. I am going to destroy the vacuum and buy a Dirt Devil for $50. I was told to schlep out to Brooklyn to a repair company and see if they had the piece. I told the customer service(?) rep that there was no way I could do that and, since they manufacture the piece, they should be able to get one. I was rudely brushed off and told in no uncertain terms that it's tough but that's the way Dyson does business and, if I feel cheated, well, to bad. Never again with me I'm afraid. They manufacture plastic crap for a premium price and I'm a quick learner.

• Bu
                          BuckFisher Feb 24, 2017

I had a similar experience. They would not sell me a $1.00 plastic latch for a filter door. They insisted on my bringing my entire vacuum cleaner to their shop for inspection. That would probably cost $200.00, just a guess. And, there was the rug tool, $177.00 with no warranty available, broke in 5 months, they will not repair it. I will never buy anything even remotely associated with Dyson, ever again, anywhere in the world.

Dysonpoor service and product

Had the animal model only 5 months and the motor on the front rollers burnt out. the company did nor honor warranty and the authorized repair services claimed they were waiting for parts for over 6 months the vacuum, was never fixed and calls to customer were rude, hung up on or told someone would contact us which never happened either. This IS A SHAME Dyson you have stolen money from a non-profit animal rescue foster home. The first model for animals was great and I sold a lot of vacuums for Dyson in the animal community. just as easy to tell everyone the new model and customer service is terrible.