[Resolved] Qwest / poor customer service
I have never had a good experience with Qwest customer service and today made me realize after being a loyal customer for 10 years, I have to end doing service with them. I moved into my new house and made arrangements to have my phone number from my old house transferred to my new house. "No problem" I was told. Well, now I am receiving phone calls meant for someone else. I calles customer service and after a long time of trying to explain my number was not working I requested to talk to a manager. I was told a technician will not be able to come for 2 days. There was a technician here today but apparently he failed to check if my old number worked. I got the manager to agree to forward my home calls to my cell phone. It never happened.
I hope they record there conversations with the customers because if a supervisor ever heard our conversation someone would be getting fired.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
CenturyLink Customer Care's Response, Sep 21, 2010
Hello, Steph from Qwest here,
I'm sorry to hear about this frustrating issue when you moved and the lack of resolution when you called in. If you are still having trouble with this order please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
1) your billing phone number
2) your billing address
3) your best contact number
Manager, Talk To Qwest Team
"At Qwest your account information is confidential and protected by law, so I need your permission to access the account.”
More Qwest Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Century Link - century link rip off 
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service 
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service 
- Century Link Dsl - misrepresentation of services and fees 
- CenturyLink - poor customer service/ $99 early term fee for service that never worked 
- CenturyLink - tv and internet service
- CenturyLink - internet service infrastructure in iowa city
- CenturyLink - technical support
- CenturyLink - cancellation
- CenturyLink - bundled service with direct tv and improper billing to customer