[Resolved] Qwest / poor customer service

1 12425 Oregon Wagon TrailElbert, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 719-390-7758

I have never had a good experience with Qwest customer service and today made me realize after being a loyal customer for 10 years, I have to end doing service with them. I moved into my new house and made arrangements to have my phone number from my old house transferred to my new house. "No problem" I was told. Well, now I am receiving phone calls meant for someone else. I calles customer service and after a long time of trying to explain my number was not working I requested to talk to a manager. I was told a technician will not be able to come for 2 days. There was a technician here today but apparently he failed to check if my old number worked. I got the manager to agree to forward my home calls to my cell phone. It never happened.

I hope they record there conversations with the customers because if a supervisor ever heard our conversation someone would be getting fired.

• Resolution statement

• CenturyLink Customer Care's Response, Sep 21, 2010

Hello, Steph from Qwest here,

I'm sorry to hear about this frustrating issue when you moved and the lack of resolution when you called in. If you are still having trouble with this order please email me at talktous@qwest.com with:

1) your billing phone number
    2) your billing address
    3) your best contact number

Stephanie Lake
    Manager, Talk To Qwest Team

"At Qwest your account information is confidential and protected by law, so I need your permission to access the account.”

Comments

• Mn
      6th of May, 2011

Quest has suck poor techs. The only time iv had good customer service was on the phone. Tuesday may 3 2011 I was on my internet looking for jobs n applying. Than all the sudden my internet went out. Iwent outside to see if someone was tampering with the box. And sure as sh.t, there was a quest tech at the box. I called in that wed n they wanted to look inside my home at my cables. I said no its the box not my stuff. Well so they came back may 5 2011 and the tech said they shut me off from the box outside. Well now, I have these weird cables that if their messed up I have to call a tech cuz u need a special tool. Quest sucks and the techs r lazy. The tech moved all my stuff around and the area he was at was treated does espectful n trashed . The tech told me the reason they shut me off from the box is so they would have an excuse to look at my cables and change them. Thats fraud if u ask me . So I told them if they bill me ill take it to court, than they said oh u know what mam, we wont bill u. We just needed in n the only way to make that happen is to make u call to gt Ur internet back on . Fraud!!! F quest!!!

• Do
      16th of Jun, 2011

I visit to the Qwest store 2 weeks ago and no follow up from the rep. An hour on the phone last Wednesday and thought things were being taken care of. Today waited all day for an installer and he no showed. Two hour with Qwest in India and finally got an American Supervisor who hung up on me. Long and short of it is now I must wait another day for their tech. I just want out of my contract so I can try another provider, they truly suck and I can't take their crappy service any more,