The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved CenturyLink — disconnection fee
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I was a customer of CenturyLink long before there was a CenturyLink. What I mean is, I was a customer of Earthlink, which became sprint, which begat Embarq, which begat CentruyLink -- a very long-time IP (about 15 years or so). Anyway, I recently switched to Comcast. For better, or worse, their bundled prices were FAR lower than centurylink. On the phone, CenturyLink's very courtious agent informed me that I would be charged a "$12.00 disconnection Fee"!! I would be interested in finding out if such a fee is legal. I have signed no contractural documents which include this asinine fee. I do not think I should be required to pay it. It is only $12, 00, but it is the audacity and appearences of extortion that I rail-against.
More CenturyLink Complaints & Reviews
- Global Crossing Local Services - Fraud
- Global Crossing Local Services, Inc - Unsolicited phone calls
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service
- Century Link - century link rip off
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service
- Century Link - vacation plan
- CenturyLink - poor customer service and incorrect bills
- CenturyLink - centurylink's subcontractor cut my gas line
- Century Link - internet/I was told one thing and then it didn't happen.
- Centurylink Service - bad service to employee