Qwest / rip off
I had Qwest for my home phone serve and internet service and DirecTV for my television. In December 2009, I switch and bundled with Comcast saving me $40 per month. I called both DirecTV and Qwest to determine what equipment, if any, needed to be turned in. I was told that Qwest needed me to send in my OLD (9 years old) modem and power supply, but that they would send me the prepaid label. Once I got the prepaid label, I put the modem and power supply in a box and shipped it out UPS. Qwest said they never got the Modem and power supply and charged me $65.09. They asked me if I had the tracking number to track the shipment. Qwest is the one who paid for the shipment and should have the tracking number. They threatened to "ruin my credit" if I didn't pay. I spoke to several individuals trying to resolve it. I eventually spoke to "Misty", a supervisor, who told me I had to pay it or my credit would be affected. I ended up paying the bill, but it is in dispute. I will NEVER use Qwest again. I would advise anyone else to keep records of all transactions as Qwest are a bunch of crooks - BEWARE!
More Qwest Complaints & Reviews
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service 
- [Resolved] Century Link - century link rip off 
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service 
- Century Link Dsl - misrepresentation of services and fees 
- CenturyLink - huge overcharges and fraudulent billing 
- CenturyLink - customer service
- CenturyLink - internet service is being throttled down and even at times no service at times and when I call centurylink they say they dont do that.
- CenturyLink - tv and internet service
- CenturyLink - internet service infrastructure in iowa city
- CenturyLink - technical support