Quiznos Salad / No refund

I ordered a Roman Salad at Quiznos Subs Store #4902 [28101 Harper Ave., St. Clair Shores, MI 48081]. After I arrived at home and took a couple of bites of the salad I realized there was missing tomatoes. I went back and the manager [refused to give his name] informed me that the Roman Salad does not have tomatoes. I showed him the sign that showed tomatoes under the Roman Salad, but he did not care. I wanted a refund, but he refused. I even mentioned to him that the salad quantity did not match the quantity at other Quiznos. He refused to make another one with tomatoes and would not give me a refund.

Te

Comments

• Li
      14th of Jul, 2012

My husband and i got takeout from Quiznos in Thornton Colorado on 88th and Pearl yesterday and as i ate my caesar salad i noticed there was a dead bug in my salad. We called management the next day and a manager by the name of Renu (sp?) informed me that she would not refund the salad and that most likely the bug made it's way into the salad after my husband left the store or maybe i ate it outside???? My husband left with a sealed container and it was not opened until he put it on the kitchen table and we ate INDOORS. I will never go to another Quiznos ever again and plan on calling corporate offices on Monday.

• Iv
      30th of Nov, 2013

You went back to the quiznos store to get the tomatoes and wasted the time to post this comment instead of going to the refrigerator or the store to grab a tomatoe? wow. americans, what is your next stop on shallowness????