Quicken Loans / awful company
I went through Quicken loans for a mortgage for a purchase of a home in FL. I currently live in PA. I was told that I was approved but, that I needed to have my name taken off my husbands credit cards. So I did this. In the mean time I have taken many trips to FL looking for a house.
On our last trip he told me that he was going to do a pre-underwrite so there would be no surprises. I spoke to him the day before we left and was told everything was a go. NOT! We got there and found a house and were about to get a contract and then all of the sudden my credit scores were too low. This is 3 days after he did the pre-underwrite.
I have since found out that him telling me to remove my name from husbands cards is what lowered my score over 80 points.
Now I have wasted over 2000 on another trip to FL and can't buy a home because they have pulled my credit so many times that my score went down another 40 points.
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT USE QUICKEN!!
More Quicken Loans Complaints & Reviews
- Quicken Loans - former employee 
- Quicken Loans - fraud and scam 
- Quicken Loans - got me to commit by giving the wrong figures 
- Quicken Loans - fraudulent company 
- Quicken Loans - $500.00 deposit 
- Quicken Loans - mortgage loan process and tactics
- Quicken Loans - mortgage
- Quicken Loans - refinance
- Quicken Loans - poor customer service
- Quicken Loans - loan