Regional Acceptance Logo

Regional Acceptance

Having problems with Regional Acceptance?

Regional Acceptance Customer Service Contacts

+1 877 722 7299 (Customer Service)
+1 866 644 7687 (Customer Service)
+1 866-447-8072 (Repair / Insurance Checks)
+1 800 993 1858 (Bankruptcy Department)
+1 252 321 7700 (Head Office)
1424 East Fire Tower Road
Thu12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Fri12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Sat12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Sun12:00 AM - 12:00 AM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Regional Acceptance Customer Service. Initial Regional Acceptance complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Regional Acceptance above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Regional Acceptance. Discuss the issues you have had with Regional Acceptance and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Regional Acceptance Complaints & Reviews

Regional Acceptance Corporationauto loan

I get called after 10 pm repeatedly by Regional Acceptance Corp. My address is correct on my account and if they don't know how to find a time zone then they shouldn't be calling people. This has happened 3 nights in a row. All of my contact information is correct and a simple search of my area code or address would tell them what time zone I'm in to avoid calls after I am already in bed.

Regional Acceptance Corporationcollections

I bought my car on May 25, 2018. I was promised a payment of no more than $350, instead it was $458.
    I was also promised that payment date would be on the 28th of every month, instead it was the 9th.
    I was told there was nothing that could be done about the amount of the payment, even though they knew my limit because my income is only social security.
    They said if I made the first payment on the 9th, they would then move it to the 28th. But they didn't do that. Then in January, 2019 they agreed to move it, but only to the 24th, which meant my payment would still be late some months.
    I got behind a month, as right now my payment which was due April 24 has not yet been paid. The phone calls and emails start the day after a due date if not paid. These calls are 7 days a week, and even on Sunday they start as early as 7 am and continue until at least 9 pm. If they do not get you, they email you telling you to call. They disturb me during church and do not care. I was ill a couple months ago and my daughter let them know I was in the hospital and had surgery but they still called my phone non stop..

Feb 04, 2019

Regional Acceptance Corporation — car loan

I have been paying $560 a month and sending extra for over 7 years for my now ten year old BMW. Next month...

Regional Acceptance Corporation — financing

My maturity date is over in 2019 but I now have to pay a year past my maturity because of interest fees and 4...

Regional Acceptance Corporation — financing fraud sign by interest liable by the customer. apr is unbelievably high soooo'

I finance my 2009 Hyundai Sonata V6 from Regional Acceptance Corporation for five years. Being very...

Regional Acceptance Corporation — business and finance department

My name is shekil rose I have a loan with regional acceptance they told me that they will garnishment My...

Regional Acceptance Corporation — daily interest on loans, incorrect payments applied to accounts,

I purchased a vehicle in 2014 for 10, 000 after interest Regional Acceptance Financed $14, 000. After paying...

Regional Acceptance Corporation — auto financing

My auto loan with Regional Acceptance Corporation begin early 2014. I financed $26k for 72 months. (a long...

Regional Acceptance Corporation — car

The car got repo and all my personal were in there that are value alot lets say like my steamer for detailing...

Regional Acceptance Corporation — Fraudulent billing and account withdrawal

I authorized a payment of $1207 on February 23, 2017 and on march 1, 2017 they withdrew $1775 out of my bank...

Regional Acceptance Corporation — Car loan

i have a car loan with regional a.c. financed 17, 899.00 at 17% interest, now over 40, 000.00 later and way...

Regional Acceptance Corporation — Calls

I get called at work, at home and on my cell. My payments are due on the 20th of the month. It is the 12th. I...

Regional Acceptance — Bad service

Well I just got off the phone with them and yes, I'm 2 months behind. I tried to make a payment for half...

Regional AcceptanceCheat me out of money

Regional is the worst company to do business with, they are rude, and very unprofessional. They are trying to cheat me out of money and trying to force me to pay late fees. They keep calling my job, home and cell I will not answer. I wrote them a letter and requested a break down of the bill that I owed and also to tell them that I will only communicate with them in writing. I will pay them what I believe that I owe I will not give them one penny more. they got upset with me because my car was stolen and it toke a while for them to get paid off. I pay my bills but this company I believe have thugs working for them not trained professionals. They will not tell me what to pay or when to pay it.

Regional AcceptanceConvenience Fee Refund from Regional Acceptance

We received a check in the mail yesterday from Regional stating:

"A review of the records on your account since January 1, 2009 indicates that you were charged, and we received, on or more fees on your account for the convenience of payment by credit card, debit card, telephone or use of our website. Texas law does not authorize this fee on this type of contract. These convenience fees therefore should not have been charged or received on your account. We apologize for this error and are refunding the convenience fees that were received on your account during this period. Attached to this letter you will find a refund check in the amount of $60. We also waive any unpaid convenience fees on your account. This letter is not a request for payment. If you have any questions, please contact us at [protected], option 6, or at P.O. Box 20126, Greenville, NC 27858"

This is the law in Texas:

Sec. 339.001. IMPOSITION OF SURCHARGE FOR USE OF CREDIT CARD. (a) In a sale of goods or services, a seller may not impose a surcharge on a buyer who uses a credit card for an extension of credit instead of cash, a check, or a similar means of payment.

(b) This section does not apply to a state agency, county, local governmental entity, or other governmental entity that accepts a credit card for the payment of fees, taxes, or other charges.

(c) The Finance Commission of Texas shall have exclusive jurisdiction to enforce and adopt rules relating to this section. Rules adopted pursuant to this section shall be consistent with federal laws and regulations governing credit card transactions described by this section. This section does not create a cause of action against an individual for violation of this section.

Amended by Acts 1999, 76th Leg., ch. 62, Sec. 7.18(a), eff. Sept. 1, 1999.

Amended by:

Acts 2005, 79th Leg., Ch. 1018, Sec. 2.15, eff. September 1, 2005.

In review of the demanded payment history, by my count, they owe me over $300, much more than the $60 they are proposing I accept.

If you live in Texas, and if you get a check, do your homework and see just how many fees they've hit you with. I plan to fight this nominal fee and demand my money back.

Regional Acceptance — Don't use Regional Acceptance

We did what everyone has done and found out the hard way...never co-sign for a family member. Business money...

Regional Acceptance — Don't finance with them

Regional Acceptance Finance is not a customer service oriented company. They will not work with you in any...

Regional Acceptance Corporation — harassment

REGIONAL ACCEPTANCE CORPORATION continues to harass me by phone. i have never obtained a loan, or had any...

Regional AcceptanceBeware and stay away

Received car loan in Jan. 1st sent change date fax form Feb, mar, April, may, June.sent car payment on time to corp in Arlington, each month tried by phone to three diff. people faxed forms same day back to that person, lost all paper work was harassed several times by phone on insurance my company had lawyer call and straiten out after third call. contacted dealer that made contract to let them settle it and get history straitened out finally got attorney to sue for breach of contract, harassment, and misrepresentation of company rules and regulations concerning co policies. Do not try to deal with these people alone go to legal aid they will do the right thing follow your contract, do keep all correspondence with them on paper, and ask to get correspondence on paper confirmation faxed immediately to you, if they don't get person to witness call. this company needs to be shut down.

Regional AcceptanceCrooks

I purchased my car 4 years ago, the dealership financed through Regional. Currently I owe more on the car than I did when it was purchased. Late charges, finance charges, their insurance. A few of the employees neglect to follow through on what they promise causing additional charges to me.But then there were a few helpful ones. I was off work on vacation, when I returned to work I had 21 voicemails from Regional Acceptance. I would tell anyone if Regional is suggested to them as a finance company for anything to run, not walk, run away very fast.

• Al
                Alf of AZ. Jul 02, 2010

I am in a situation with RAC. I lost my husband afew months back and his income was what got us a '08 Dodge. At this time i can't pay for it and I tried to explain to them or even request a refinance. They will not listen, they just want money that I don't have. All they know how to say is "repo" and "you will pay the deficiency". Give me a brake. It was not my choice to lose my husband. And Agreement was sign when we didn't know anything was going to happen. Hello things happen out of our control...

• Re
                Ren Jun 21, 2010

Wow what a bunch of unprofessional people working for that company. I had a vehicle finance with RAC and the first indication this was a bad decision came when I set up a direct deposit with them and the payment I had deducted from my pay was sent to the wrong account and when I explained to the rep at RAC they were rude and pointed fingers at the dealership and the bank who funnels the money out, saying they must have put in the wrong routing info, which turned out to be bull. They forgot to send in the paperwork in a timely manner and they money went to an old account I had set up with a past signature loan. I was so pissed how they handled the situation and passed the blame and lied to me that before I paid them another dime, I traded the vehicle. I thought that would get me away from them but now after the payoff they are saying I owe $400, and once again are *** to deal with. They said the dealership got the wrong payoff, which I heard on the speaker phone at the dealership, they mailed the right amount. Then they said it the interest that builds up each day, then he blamed they place the dealership mailed the payment. Unbelievable!! Please stay away from this place if you can. I know they loan money to folks with less than perfect credit, but there are better deals out there and may need to go to other dealerships that work with a variety of finance companies.