Quest Diagnostics / pre employment drug screening
I registered for quest diagnostics to take a pre employment drug screen.
I walked And the tech did my test registration and requested a sample.
I had issues with the first sample, which was not a valid sample and could not be used for testing.
I offered to re-test, and was denied the ability to retest by the lab technician who said that they were closing soon, and did not have time to wait for me.
In the technicians report, he stated that I refused to retest, which for my employment onbaording team is an automatic failure.
What was a stupid mistake in dropping the sample cup, turned into me losing the opportunity, and having a failure reported. The lab technician was dishoneet and I feel that he should have to answer for that.
More Quest Diagnostics Complaints & Reviews
- Quest Diagnostics - illegal balance billing 
- Quest Diagnostics SCAM! - false billing - scam! 
- Quest Diagnostics - pediatric blood draw 
- Quest Diagnostics - overbilling uninsured 
- Quest Diagnostics - fraudulent billing 
- Quest Diagnostics - billing charge that I have no record of from quest diagnostics lab 
- Quest Diagnostics - service
- Quest Diagnostics - no notification of $13.74 bill, sent to collections. 
- Quest Diagnostics - billing department
- Quest Diagnostics - home blood draw