Qatar Airways / luggage

Oman Review updated:

Two days later now and still my son did not receive his luggage that was left behind in doha by qatar airline!. He is flying to uk tomorrow to play cricket for the next 6 months. In his luggageare cricket gear he bought here. Nombody answers the phone not in oman or south africa. Just voice recorders! He was promised a phone call by qatar airlines on the 15th of april. No call and no luggage. This is pathetic! And they call themself airline of the year. If I see al the complains about this airline and more spesific about luggage not returned in time I cannot belief that they are airline of the year. I will never book with this airline again and I hope that mor people will support mein this matter.

Wo

Comments

• Mr
      21st of Jul, 2010

we went to Iran for a memorial service of our sister when we arrived in Mashhad Iran airport after a while we were told by airport authority
    our luggage and 10 other peoples was not on board and we would recive it on the next flight when we asked when will that be they told us in 2 days time we complained to staff at the time and was told that we would have to take this up with London eventually when we recived our baggage the two suitcases had the handles broken and were unzipped and the handles put inside. in the meantime because we had no clothes for the memorial service we had to buy some basic clothing
    (underware, trousers, shirt, ) whitch was extra cost to our unhappy trip we fly with Qatar airways regularly .We are hoping to recover the extra cost which was caused by your comppany our flight details are 4yxdcc and 4x4flf on 24/06/2010

yours sincerly