Qatar Airways / racist comment by cs agent in us
I have booked tickets for India for my sister, my niece and myself. I came back early and my sister stayed there for little longer. Due to some urgency she needed to postpone her return flight for couple of days.
We informed Qatar airways office at the airport by going in person that my sister cannot board the flight, and that person(QATAR airway's employee) assured that he won't apply "No show" fees for my sisters' tickets.
Now, when she called Indian CS, they are giving random answers and asking to call them every one hour for ticket availability. Later one of CS agent in India said call JFK (USA) office as ticket has been issued from there. I have been talking with QATAR - CS in Us for 5-6 times. One of CS agent in US, I was talking with, I asked that why CS - India agent are saying different and not giving a proper answer, For that she replied "It's your people, we don't know anything." I replied "But you would have QATAR airways customer care policy that should be applicable to every country." She said, "I am not responsible for what they are saying, if you want to make a complaint go ahead and do so, don't waste our time!"
This was such a horrible answer I have ever received, as if they do not care about their customers.
My sisters' tickets are still in hanging state. They have asked to call them tomorrow morning at 9:30 am EST. And if everything is ok, my sister in India needs to leave in an hour 10:30 EST ( 9:00 pm IST). So, till last minute, we do not have any idea, if she is traveling or not!
THIS IS A QATAR AIRWAYS...SO CALLED 5-STAR FLIGHT AND 5-START EXPERIENCE!
More Qatar Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Qatar Airways - an awful experience travelling with infant 
- Qatar Airways Group U.K - qatar airways group u. k. 
- Qatar Airways - lost baggage 
- Qatar Airways - cabin crew photos 
- Qatar Airways - I won 800000 pounds 
- Qatar Airways - first class disaster 
- Qatar Airlines - seat booking incompetence and poor customer service 
- Qatar Airways - I haven't got my luggage
- Qatar Airways - no information about delayed flight and unable to attend family function
- Qatar Airways - racist service