Purolator / ripping off at invoicing
There is a known problem with purolators laser arc system, on line at their depots (Current), this results in you paying much more. Re: do you see 'adjusted weight' on your invoices? This means you are paying them more, than what you were told/saw online, and in eship, result, you lose money; and lots of it. Example, I send a package that weighs 8 lbs, now the calculated cubed weight is actually 27.34lbs in box with the dimensions of 21x15x10". But, because purolators scales/system is messed up the laser arc somehow calculates 32x22x10". So instead of the cost being $59.34, you end up paying $115.95. This means you are out some $60 xx. This may be more of an extreme example, but it happens, and more often than you think. Anything where you see 'adjusted weight' on your invoice, means your paying more for shipping than you were told. I suggest you use another courier like loomis etc. Until they fix this problem. To date I am still battling with them on this, and they refuse to give us credits for their errors; we have lost thousands of dollars.
Maybe the worst part is that they are downplaying and denying and wrong doing, the salesperson is the worst * ever, and their billing dept. Simply won't help you.
More Purolator Complaints & Reviews
- Purolator Canada - purolator canada - sucks, incompetent, lazy drivers, no customer service, seniors hide 
- Purolator Canada - bad service 
- Purolator Canada - ridiculous policies - or incompetent employees? 
- Purolator - poor delivery service and tracking 
- Purolator Canada - lost packages - again! 
- Purolator - Basic delivery service
- Purolator - failing to deliver my package
- Purolator - vista print business supplies
- Purolator - customer service
- Purolator - delivery of packages