Having problems with Loomis Express?

Loomis Express Customer Service Contacts

1855 256 6647 (Customer Service)
+1 905 460 2530 (International)
+1 877 549 3638 (Technical Support)
+1 866 662 0021 (Accounts Receivable)
200 Westcreek Blvd
Thu10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Loomis Express Customer Service. Initial Loomis Express complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Loomis Express above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Loomis Express. Discuss the issues you have had with Loomis Express and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Loomis Expresspackage Delivery

I was supposed to receive my package on December 10 2020 but till now I havent received it. I have called so many times to Loomis including their chats, all I hear them is we will call you next day which they never do. During my last call, I was so frustrated that I even told them I will pick up my package wherever the location is but still they could not provide me any details. I have now a doubt that they might have lost my package. I need my package or else refund.

Loomis ExpressUrgent Package

When you call the number [protected] - go through a set of instruction - then 3 things happens -
    1. You are automatically disconnect
    2. the system go through the process again - press 1 for - press 2 for
    3. Then you are automatically disconnected.
    4. Send email - no respond
    5. A package that was supposed to be delivered on the 3 - today is the 11 - not able to get in touch with anyone at Loomis - you are automatically disconnected.

1. The package was to be delivered on Dec 3 - Called- Advised the 3
    2. Called on the 3 - Advised package will be delivered on the 4th
    3. Called on the 4 - Advised package will be delivered on 7th
    4. Called on the 7 - Advised package will be delivered on 8th
    5. Called on the 8 - Advised package will be delivered on 9th
    6. Called on the 9 - Advised package will be delivered on 10th
    7. Yesterday was the 10 - Still waiting
    8. Called on the 11 - Message still say package will be delivered on the 10.

DATE/TIME STATUS CITY
    [protected]:59:54 Sort Through Facility ETOBICOKE

[protected]:18:56 Arrived at Terminal ETOBICOKE
    [protected]:00:00 Shipment Record Received MISSISSAUGA

Loomis ExpressCustomer service burnaby

I was trying to find a parcel delivery from the customer service in burnaby thursday dec 1st at around 11 30 pm and the??? Hung up on me twice... Also she was rude and 2 top it off she could barely speak english which is the language that I asked for.. Besides while tracking the parcel it said that??? Couldn't find my place... Twice??? Wtf hopefully this issue will be resolved asap

Dec 24, 2019

Loomis Express — Driver

On December 24, 2019 at 11:10 a.m., I was driving West on Rickman Road in Clayton, Georgia toward Hwy 441...

Loomis ExpressCorrupt delivery service

I ordered a friend some stuff online for delivery to his apartment since he does not have a vehicle.

He happened to go out to the mailbox in his building and found there was two loomis notices on his door stating that this was the second delivery attempt, and the first one was on 2/27/19.

My friend, not having a vehicle, doesn't go out much, so he's always home. And he never got a knock on the door, neither did anyone buzz him on the front entrance buzzer on 2/27!!! And on top of that, he didn't even get a notice on his door on 2/27!

Now, apparently there have been "two delivery attempts", both of which my friend was home during these times and never got any knock on the door or anyone buzzing the front entrance!!!

Now loomis is saying they will redeliver... For $10.00!!!

Ah ha! It's a scam!!!

They pretend to deliver something, only to get you to pay more money to get it "redelivered"!!!

Either this is the company running a scam to make more money, or it's the drivers running a scam to get cash in their pockets from phony delivery attempts!!!

In either case... This company is a scam!

Loomis Express — Delivery driver did not follow instructions

They tried to delivery on Friday, no one was home, but they left an attempt notice. I signed the notice and...

Loomis Express — Truck driver

I was in the right lane on the Marcum bridge towards Saint John's. Your driver pulled next to me when it...

Loomis Express Delivery — Missed promised delivery times

I order some products online and the company I bought my products from uses Loomis express as their courier...

Coquitlam