[Resolved] Purolatordelivery

There are at least 4 other dates but I don't have them recorded.
November 16, 2018
November 22, 2018
Client Name : A. Birkedal
I live in Maple Ridge. My packages are being left at the top of my driveway by my gate, by a lamp post or on the steps at the parking pad of my driveway. My items are soaked in Water due to the rain. I HAVE A FRONT DOOR WITH A COVERED LANDING. Yes our driveway is long. But if you have a professional driver driving a truck for a living they should know how to drive or back up or down a driveway. I paid for my items to be delivered to my door. If your drivers don't know how to drive a truck down a long driveway, then they should WALK the parcel to the customers front door. NOT LEAVE IT in the rain at the top of a driveway were the package can be stolen or damaged. This is NOT ACCEPTABLE. I have a front door key code for Purolator, to have my items delivered as we live in a rural area.
At this time, due to the lack of capability of your driver, I am in the process of Cancelling all my future orders as I can not trust your drivers will deliver my paid package/parcels to my door.
Incompetent drivers cost me money.

• Resolution statement

• Purolator Customer Care's Response, Nov 23, 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We're sorry to hear you had a negative experience with us.

Could you please email us your tracking numbers? We’ll look into this for you.

Regards,
    Vincent
    Social Media Coordinator / Customer Care Team Purolator Inc.
    E-mail: customer.[protected]@purolator.com