Pure Acai Berry, FS Performance Health, GoHelpNow.com / Enter 888 when calling the number for this company to get operator(human)

1 Orem, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18882898740

This company makes it very difficult to get a hold of them. To bypass the machine press 888 in rapid succession and you should get an operator.

Comments

Mi
  3rd of Oct, 2008

I tried calling again, was told by computer to leave msg. which I did...I also reported this scam to our local TV station KUSI; The Turko Files...L/M with him, will see if I get call back. Will keep all of you updated...

Ro

PLEASE CANCEL MY ORDER I CAN NOT USE

THIS PRODUCT RON K SVIGEL

Aw
  9th of Oct, 2008

This is ridiculous, Please cancel my order I have to call prior but the customer service for this company leaves alot to be desired. I will be sure to warn others about this. This product is not worth the money your are charging.

Jo
  10th of Oct, 2008

I canceled an order and you charged me after giving me a confirmation camcelation number 2551731 This company is bogus. I cannot believe there is NO HUMAN BEING to speak with...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY ASAP!!!

Joel O'Donnell

Ju
  11th of Oct, 2008

All I ordered was the sample for 1.87, all I got was a five day sample. Next thing I know their charging my checking account 79.76. I have nothing else to show for this amount nor did I ok this amount. Please refund my money a.s.a.p I need it.

Ne
  13th of Oct, 2008

i the "ll try to cancel my order through phone but i can't be able to contact anybody except the message to get into website. Just cancel.

Th
  14th of Oct, 2008

They charged me 79.95 and I had cancelled. Now trying to get through, and all I get is an answering machine. And that go help now thing isn't worth crap.

Br
  15th of Oct, 2008

does anyone have the phone number for this company they charged my card and i did not ok it

Li
  15th of Oct, 2008

hopefully someone has gotten through. i also order the trial and then got charged 79.76 when tried to return bottle they said they would credit my account less 20.00 and not to worry about the bottle

Le
  15th of Oct, 2008

I had asked that the product be cancelled via a telephone voice message, as I didn't want to wait for 35 minutes. I received two bottles. The latest bottle was returned two days after I received it along with the previous unopened bottle. I should not have received any bottle since I didn't ask for them. I asked for the sample. Please comply with your initial offer. Please, credit my account.

Lee Colsant

De
  17th of Oct, 2008

I wanted to try a sample AND was away when it came and hadn't even tried this--Then I got a full bottle with no paperwork and tried to call to cancel. Will call my credit company and refute the charges AS i AM NOT ABLE TO CANCEL VIA THE PHONE # OR THE GO HELP LINE.

Lo
  17th of Oct, 2008

This "gohelpnow.com" takes you no where. Talk about slick! They don't want to hear from anyone. They just want YOUR $$$$$$$$$$.

BEWARE!!!

Co
  19th of Oct, 2008

I also called the number and it rang and rang and rang and got nothing. I got my sample and it too was only for five days and then I get charged to my account for 79.96 before the ten days was even over and when they sent the sample there was no information on how to cancel the next shipment. I returned the shipment and now Iwant my money back. My account is going to be overdrawn and I am on a fixed income and I need that money immediately. I only wanted to try it to see what it was like and from what I have read it is not something I was so I suggest you reverse that amount or I am going to be in touch with the Better Business Bureau and a Lawyer.

Ch
  20th of Oct, 2008

so this happened to me also how do we get our money back has anyone had any luck on this problem. I need the money really bad just like everyone else please help and give me my money!!

Ma
  23rd of Oct, 2008

I order the free sample and now my visa card is being charged every month 79.69. I have tried the "go help now "site, it has nothing on it and I cant reach any one by phone and I need this cancelled and wold like my money back since i didnt authorize them to bill my visa card.

Do
  23rd of Oct, 2008

I never authorized for additional supplies of Acai Berry tablets to ship to my house much less to be invoiced for. Cancel this subscription is that's what it is and credit my account.

De
  24th of Oct, 2008

I wanted only the sample...have now received a bottle and was charged $79.76. I will not pay for this and have gone to my credit card company for help. Take my name off of your list and do not send any more bottles. I will be glad to send back the full bottle.

I am keeping a copy of this emai for future reference and expect that you will take care of this promptly.

Denise McAbee

24th of Oct, 2008

I had the same thing happen to me. Never will do this again the sample was the scam! I should have been smarter! Had to change my card. So, I am very suspicious of any offers.

Ca
  25th of Oct, 2008

I, too, was sent a months supply of PureAcaiBerry after having signed up for sample only. I paid the sample fee as well as the months supply fee of $74.76 which had been billed to my credit card. I couldn't get them on the phone to cancel delivery. The message said to go to www.gohelpnow.com., which I did and it wasn't much help. I have been charged another $74.76 as well as $5.87 for another free sample which I never received. The months supply was delivered to my door however. I have called my Credit Card company and they are investigating this problem. I am sending the pills back to their P.O. box number and hope this will stop their sending me any more of this product.

Ch