Publix Super Markets — covering the picture of our next president!
My wife and I have shopped at Publix for at least 20 years. I would call that a loyal customer. Our son attended Florida Southern and as I recall Publix was active with certain events or help for the college. We recently moved to Charlotte, NC and were very happy Publix had moved to the area, until I saw the cover placed over President Trump's face! Of course we both complained to the manager at the store that we frequent in Mint Hill, NC and were told it wasn't a political move against President Trump, I'm sorry that just does not fly! Everyone knows why you did it, because some people can't accept the outcome of the election, I'm sorry, GET OVER IT!! He is going to be our next President and we really don't like seeing a company cover his face like you did. And when will you companies and entertainers learn that when you give into one group you alienate another group, just stay out of it.
We are highly offended, what are you going to do for us now! See it just makes sense to stay out of it, now you have lost a loyal customer until you change this policy and I'm sure we are not the only ones. Please reconsider this policy and save us from shopping at Harris Teeter all the time now!
More Publix Super Markets Complaints & Reviews
- Publix - do they really care about the worker 
- Publix - bad company 
- Publix Spring Water - publix spring water smelled & tasted bad 
- Publix - oasis 
- Publix - politics at publix 
- Publix Super Markets - manager 
- Publix - certegy check services decling to cash my checks at pulix 
- Publix - rude deli worker 
- Publix Supermarket Mishandles Paying An Injured Customer - mishandles paying an injured customer in their store for medical expenses 
- Publix - rude manager