Publix / part timers working full time??
Hello! Me again, I see this happening time and time again... Part time workers, working 40 hours, but that are not full timers and are told they can not get full time... I know, from witnessing this in stores.. There are part time workers who have been with our company for many years who want full time, don't get it, but are getting 40 hours every other week... Why is that??.. I've even heard stories from a couple of employees, deptment managers telling a part timer they have full time when it was a lie... They just had 40 hours, but it wasn't in the system as a full time employee... Facts.. What is going on??? Publix can be a better place to work, or, not a better place because of you (Supervisors)... Mr. George wouldn't have let this happen...
More Publix Complaints & Reviews
- Publix - do they really care about the worker 
- Publix - bad company 
- Publix Spring Water - publix spring water smelled & tasted bad 
- Publix - oasis 
- Publix - politics at publix 
- Publix Super Markets - false employment security
- Publix Super Markets - pharmacy at beckett lake plaza in clearwater fl store #4548
- Publix Super Markets - produce 
- Publix Super Markets - I am complaining about a recent experience in the publix store located on atlantic blvd in pompano beach, fl.
- Publix Super Markets - publix - produce