PSI Seminars / PSI unliscenced practice

I just took the PSI basic last weekend looking for self improvement. Yes, people should learn and grow. Yes, change is hard and you need to come out of your comfort zone. Yes, life isn't want you expected and you've either disappointed yourself or others. Yes, you want to make a difference and awaken the spirit within you. However...don't get caught like Hansel and Gretel...so hungry that they couldn't resist. What's missing in your life? What are you hungry for? Be smart on how you get it.

What doesn't look right, smell right, sound right...(however that saying goes) probably isn't right.

1. What kind of legitimate education course runs till midnight on Thur and Fri? Then have you come back full day Sat and Sun? Think about it.

2. What kind of course asks you to pay $500 -$700 but won't tell you what it's all about. You're not going to the movies. You won't find good surprises here, although you'll be lured into thinking so. Instead, you'll come back with problems you never knew you had. I don't call that a surprise...and it's not the right kind of personal insight either. There are better ways.

3. If there are negative blogs all over the net regarding this seminar doesn't it ring alarm bells? Keep surfing, get enough info to make an informed decision. I spent over 8hrs finding loads of info, unfortunately only after I went to the basic. Be smart!

If you still decide you'd like to go. What price are you willing to pay? Not financially but cognitively. Would you open your mind to someone who isn't even a liscenced practioner? I was there...I don't care if it's hypnotism, brainwashing whatever. It's guided imagery where they take you back in time and conjure some of your deepest feelings as a kid. I think the practice is beneficial but not done in a group setting by some facilitator!

Even if you go in there thinking you're smart with no issues and you're all happy, they won't get you...well be very careful. My happy go lucky friends who were satisfied with life came out wanting more. The facilitator will want you to be in the now, be open, listen, get your money's worth. And everyone else around you is getting so much out of it. Don't feel that you have to get it. That's when they'll get you. The countless exercises will get you. The meditation, the voice of the narrator, the dim lights, the imagery will get you.

And most importantly, do not get suckered into signing up for the next course on the last day (Sunday). $6000 is not cheap. Ever heard of buyer's remorse? You can get quality education (Universites - continuing education programs), enlightment, and practictioners for that kind of money. Get it from the right people.

I don't know what it's called or what it is but I notice that my feelings are now somehow attached to that seminar. I can hear the facilitators voice in my head to keep my word, don't be a victim, be a contributor, it's not for everyone, it's my choice, speak from the "I", "What other people think is none of my business", don't be a sand wasp, conditioning/ programs, 100% intention, win-win...oh did they every distort this philosophy. And the peace of mind model...??? Take a close look at it. Does it make any sense? What does career and financial have anything to do with mental? There are other models out there. Take only what make sense to you.

I'm the type of person who reads the stuff online but won't contribute whether good or bad. However this time, I think it's really important to not be passive, please please share your thoughts for all to hear. Get the word around...ya, they got me motivated alright...to shut them down!

Believe what you want. According to them, I'm creating a story and seeing only what I want to see. I'm not asking you to justify my story. What you think it none of my business. However be open, you don't know what you don't know...and if you're having doubts about this program...you know more than you think you do. Think it through...I"m not your obstacle or your negative support group. Just remember the Nightingale fairy tale.

D  13th of Jul, 2011 by
Whoever made this comment above is a complete narrow minded idiot lol. I just did the basic seminar and I remember the staff people told us that if we didn't like what we heard on the first hour, we can leave and we will get our full money back. Seriously lol nobody was brainwashing or forcing people to come and sit there and listen to wisdom. As a PSI grad, I can tell you now that I don't care about your life. That is your life, be a hater or spread negativity out there and guess what? Who's the loser? You. You know why? Because you're raging over some seminar that brainwashed you or something..Listen, dude, you have a choice do not blame the people who enjoyed it, blame yourself for being the odd one out lol. It's just so funny to see people like you in the seminar..I think I saw 2-3 people just glued on their chair being invisible not sharing, not participating lol. Those ppol were doubting ALL the TIME what the heck they're doing there. Lol I feel that I'm wasting my time writing this comment cuz I don't know if you'll be able to read it. But anyway, if those people chose to be open-minded, they'll get more and enjoy more the course. Anyhow, I hope I'll never be unfortunate enough to meet negative people like you, just not worth it. Anyway I hope u have a good life someday!