PSI Seminars / LGAT

The answer to you question is yes. PSI uses past graduates from the basic and PSI7 to “staff” the basic. It's basically free labor and more money for them. PSI will tell you that once you complete PSI7 you can audit the basic class at no charge. They also tell you that you can attend as many times as you want. Several times I re-audited the basic and was placed into a group with the new people attending. I was told not to tell the new people what we were about to do so as not to ruin the experience for them.

I also remember back to the time I was invited to a basic graduation by my friend. I remember people standing up and telling their stories about how PSI changed their lives. Looking back on this I remember the argument I had with my husband that night. I tried to talk him into taking the basic and pointed out the people who stood and related their stories and how it had helped them. My husband said these people reminded him of “shills” planted in a group to tout the possibilities of PSI. Naturally I got pissed off when he said this and wouldn’t listen anymore; but looking back he was right.

When I staffed the basic I saw the same people infiltrating the micro-groups, acting like it was their first time and pretending to sign up for PSI7 without any hesitation. If you were a first timer and had some doubts how much convincing would you need when someone you sat next to for four days signed up without hesitation? I think about this from time to time and wonder if there was one in my group.

And just so you know I ruined my relationship with my husband, family and friends because of PSI. I have tried to explain this to some of my PSI “friends” and were told to “stop being a victim.”

Je

Comments

• Mi
      7th of Feb, 2009

PSI sucks, avoid this at all costs.

• Sh
      3rd of Jun, 2010

Reading this reminds me of my involvement at the Ministry of the Spirit of Truth. Yes, there's transformation and at the beginning everything feels like heaven. But nobody knows about the slave work, the thought reform the spiritual abuse and even sexual abuses.
    I'm glad that part of my life is over, and I feel so sorry for those who fall into these traps. ery dangerous org, high rate of psychosis and suicide post-seminar w/no followup. Classic LGAT.
    If you want to see what happens to the people who become brainwashed by this type of groups please see:
    I hope with all my heart that before you put the money in any of these scams you do your research.