PSE&G / bad service & cheaters
I called pse&g to schedule repair appointment for my central air conditioner. I have service contract as well. One day I called and no one answered for about 45 mins and then I hung up. Next day, I tried again for 38 mins and finally some one picked up and I scheduled an appointment for friday may 1st from 4 to 8pm. I come home from work so that I can attend the technician but I waited until 8pm and no one showed up and no one called to cancel or change the appointment. I called up customer service to find out what happened and they told me that some one did show up at my home around 1:30pm or something and they don't know why.
Okay, then I asked to re-schedule for next day and so rep scheduled for next day may 2nd from 12 to 4pm. So, next day when no one called and showed up until 2pm I called the customer service to make sure that the same mistake does not happen like yesterday. Rep told me that yes I do have an appointment scheduled for today so I should wait until 4pm. I asked to call the technician and find out approx time when he/she will be here. Rep told me they can not do that and I will need to wait because they will show up. Guess what, I waited until 4pm and no one called and no one showed up. Then, I called customer service again, and I was shocked to hear that in the system there was no appointment scheduled for today rather it was scheduled for may 30 from 8 to 4. So, somebody changed my appointment and made me look like fool. Now, I am waiting to hear back from a supervisor but I doubt any one will call me back.
More PSE&G Complaints & Reviews
- PSE&G Worry Free - lack of customer service 
- PSEG - Public Service Gas & Electric - NJ - total goons! 
- PSE&G - check your electric meters everyone! 
- Public Service Enterprise Group (PSEG) - rudeness at pseg 
- PSE&G - Gas & Electric - pse&g bills overcharging consumers 
- Public Service Electric & Gass [PSEG] - installation of air conditioner
- Public Service Electric & Gass [PSEG] - pse&g worry free home appliance warranty
- Public Service Electric & Gass [PSEG] - repair service on my oven and dryer
- Public Service Electric & Gass [PSEG] - air conditioning
- [Resolved] Public Service Electric & Gass [PSEG] - "surprise" deposit requirements for 9-year customer