Progressive Insurance / awful company
My vehicle was involved in an accident over 5 months ago. I took my vehicle to the collision shop for repairs. The work was not done. A check was sent to the collision shop. I was to sign the back of the check and endorse it to the collision shop. I was not made aware of this by either the collision shop or Progressive. My name was miss spelled on the claim and on the check that was sent. The collision shop forged my name in order to cash it.
The work was not done and I was told to come pick my truck up or they were going to sell it. I went back to Progressive who told me to fill out a fraud form because I did not sign the check. I was told it would take no more then 8 week to get the money back. It has now been 5 months and Progressive is telling me to wait longer. I have called them several time during the waiting period and they only do something on my file when I call. I paid for this insurance company to protect me and my interest and repair my vehicle. I feel like I am fighting two companies. Progressive and the Collision shop trying to get the work that was promised to be done.
At the end of the day. The Collision Shop commits fraud and Progressive does not care about there customers. But let us not up hold our part of the contract. They will cancel our policy.
More Progressive Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Progressive Auto Insurance - [censor] company! 
- Progressive Auto Insurance - late payment 
- Progressive Insurance - claims adjuster 
- Progressive Auto Insurance - spokeswoman 
- Progressive Insurance - consumers, we should band together and file a class-action lawsuit. 
- Progressive Casualty Insurance Company - car insurance
- Progressive - auto insurance
- Progressive Casualty Insurance Company - deductible savings bank
- Progressive Insurance - rip off on claims
- Progressive Insurance - auto insurance