Proflowers.com / BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE & LIES
I ordered flowers online expecting to pay $49.99 for it to be delivered.Placed my order with a credit card and still thought the worst case scenario would be that I pay maybe an additional $10 for delivery.
When I got the final bill, it was --- Amount Charged: $77.48. I was stunned. I immediately called to cancel the order. It took me 15 minutes to get through.
I spoke to a woman who told me that she could cancel the order and that I would receive an email within 10 minutes. I waited 2 hours and received no email. I called back and got a male rep this time and was told the same thing. I waited another 2 hours and still no email.
I called back a third time and got a woman who told me my order had shipped and I asked why it was shipped since I was told that the order had been cancelled. She said it had not been cancelled and could not be cancelled because they had shipped it. She then told me that someone would call to speak to me in order to refund my money and cancel the order. I waited till 9:30 PM and no one called.
The next day I called back and went through the same thing as yesterday with every rep I spoke to lied and claimed they could not get a supervisor and that they would cancel my order but at the same time saying that they could not guarantee that they would refund my money and that they could not guarantee that the order would be cancelled.
PROFLOWERS IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED.THEY ARE A FRAUDULENT COMPANY - STAY AWAY STAY AWAY STAY AWAY.
More Proflowers.com Complaints & Reviews
- Proflowers / Freeshipping.com - Scam 
- Proflowers / Easy Saver 800 - 355 - 1837 - Unauthorized Charges 
- Ezsver Rw & Proflowers - Illegal charge on credit card 
- Cmgfreeshipping.com Proflowers - Free Shipping HOAX 
- Encore Marketing - marketing scam 
- Proflowers - 12 months of Roses
- Proflowers - cancelled order/half wilted arrangement
- Proflowers - rush shipping charge scam
- Proflowers - flowers not delivered on time, multiple times with no notification
- Proflowers - proflowers.com