Proflowers.com — Easy Saver Rewards
Do not buy flowers from Proflowers.com.
At least be very careful. You will be enrolled in the "Easy Saver" rewards. They claim this was a voluntary enrollment, but I have zero recollection of agreeing to this program or the associated charges. I never received a membership number and am not even able to access my supposed account.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Ann Arbor, MIThe only way I discovered this scam was by reviewing my credit card statements and noting a $14.95 recurring charge extending back 14 months that I could not explain.
I have not been able to get through the phone lines to [protected] to request a refund. I consider my time and aggravation worth more than the $209 I lost, however I will NEVER BUY ANYTHING from Proflowers.com, and will do anything in my power to make sure that everyone I know NEVER BUYS ANYTHING from them again.
More Proflowers.com Complaints & Reviews
- Proflowers / Freeshipping.com - Scam 
- Proflowers / Easy Saver 800 - 355 - 1837 - Unauthorized Charges 
- Ezsver Rw & Proflowers - Illegal charge on credit card 
- Cmgfreeshipping.com Proflowers - Free Shipping HOAX 
- Encore Marketing - marketing scam 
- Proflowers - roses for vday!
- Proflowers.com - Sneaky hidden charges
- Easy Saver Reward / Pro Flowers.com - Fraud 
- Proflowers - Overcharge scam
- Proflowers - proflowers order: 112124949929