Proflowers.comEasy Saver Rewards

Do not buy flowers from Proflowers.com.

At least be very careful. You will be enrolled in the "Easy Saver" rewards. They claim this was a voluntary enrollment, but I have zero recollection of agreeing to this program or the associated charges. I never received a membership number and am not even able to access my supposed account.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Ann Arbor, MIThe only way I discovered this scam was by reviewing my credit card statements and noting a $14.95 recurring charge extending back 14 months that I could not explain.
I have not been able to get through the phone lines to [protected] to request a refund. I consider my time and aggravation worth more than the $209 I lost, however I will NEVER BUY ANYTHING from Proflowers.com, and will do anything in my power to make sure that everyone I know NEVER BUYS ANYTHING from them again.

Ji

Comments

• Ji
      Jul 01, 2009

To update. I posted the comment on 6/20/09. On 6/25/09, Caroline Segars from Proflowers.com sent me the attached email through my contact information on https://www.complaintsboard.com.

Dear Jill,

My phone number is [protected]. I can cancel your membership and get a
    full refund for you if you would like. I will just need the email
    address that you placed your order under to locate your information and
    call our partner. I definitely apologize for any confusion you may have
    had. We do not intend for anyone to be enrolled in the program who does
    not want to be. Please let me know the information and I will take care
    of you.

Caroline Segars
    Special Programs Associate
    [protected]@proflowers.com
    [protected]

She proceeded to take care of the cancellation and refund. On 6/30/09, I noted 12 reimbursements from Easy Saver on the electronic record for my credit card (out of 14 months charged).

On 6/29/30, I further requested that Proflowers insist that Easy Saver establish communication with it's subscribers to ensure that any Proflowers customers are aware that they have been enrolled in the Easy Saver program, and that they agree to the charges. Judging from the number of complaints on this board, this is an extensive issue affecting many people.

• Ro
      Jul 02, 2009

I also noted on my checking account statement that I had a charge that I didn't reconize. I do not recall signing up for Easy Saver Rewards when I ordered flowers through Proflowers. Thank you for your information about this scam and I will be cancelling my subscription with Easy Saver as soon as I compleat this post.