Proctor And Gamble / minor inconvenience
roctor and Gamble has increased their Pringles package size from a net wt of 6 oz (170 g) to 6.41 oz (182g). By my calculations, the increase in ounces from 6 to 6.41 is 6.83%, and the increase in grams from 170 to 182 is 7.05%, a minor difference per can, but could be significant considering the number of cans produced. The height has increased from approximately 9.125 in to 10.5 in. which is an increase of 15.06%. When the new size can was opened, there was approximately 2 in of empty space. I can't compare this empty space to that in the old size can because I do not have an unopened one to inspect.
However, II can mentally compute that the increase in price from $1.00 to $1.50 is 50%.
I am unable to reasonably relate the price increase to size increase.
Also, the new cans are too tall for the pantry shelf where I had stored them for the past 10 years. A minor inconvenience.
More Proctor And Gamble Complaints & Reviews
- Duracell - leaking batteries 
- Duracell - leaking 
- Duracell Procter & Gamble - batteries leaked 
- Procter & Gamble / Swiffer Wetjet - I am very disappointed with this inferior product and the money I have wasted 
- Pampers - straps that's breaking & gel 
- Procter & Gamble Company - toxic masculinity commercial
- Procter & Gamble Company - gillette ad
- Procter & Gamble Company - gillette ad campaign
- Procter & Gamble Company - gillette commercial about toxic masculinity
- Procter & Gamble Company - oral-b pro 1500 toothbrush/ received used, old and dirty toothbrush