Privacy Matters 1-2-3 / Unauthorized charges on my credit card
Boy, did I ever get ripped off, too! Am not gonna let this one go. I have never heard of Privacy Matters and do not check my credit scores online. For ten months they have been deducting 29.95 from my debit VISA. I reported them to my local police department and my bank. Even my bank hasn't gotten back to me. Also, Budget Savers did the same thing. I've never heard of these people and never ever signed up for their services. No authorization whatsoever was given to take money out of my account!!! They are both scams and something should be done for all of us who have been duped by them!!! I'm sooo mad!!
More Privacy Matters 1-2-3 Complaints & Reviews
- Privacy Matters 123 - Cancellation of Membership 
- Privacy Matters 123 - Company got debit card information from another site! 
- MVQ Privacy Matters Identity - Unapproved Charges to Credit Card 
- Privacy Matters - $1 credit card charge 
- Privacy Matters 1-2-3 - cannot cancel membership 
- Privacy Matters 123 - Tried to STEAL MY MONEY!
- Privacy Matters 123 - Fraud 
- Privacy Matters 123 - Unauthorized credit card charge 
- Privacy Matters123 - Unauthorized charges 
- Privacy Matters - Fraud and scam!