Privacy Matters 1-2-3 / Unauthorized charges on my credit card

Green River, WY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 307-870-2159

Boy, did I ever get ripped off, too! Am not gonna let this one go. I have never heard of Privacy Matters and do not check my credit scores online. For ten months they have been deducting 29.95 from my debit VISA. I reported them to my local police department and my bank. Even my bank hasn't gotten back to me. Also, Budget Savers did the same thing. I've never heard of these people and never ever signed up for their services. No authorization whatsoever was given to take money out of my account!!! They are both scams and something should be done for all of us who have been duped by them!!! I'm sooo mad!!

Comments

• Je
      Jan 08, 2012

I applied for a membership with classmates .com just to fine a classmate for free ten days.They been take out on my credit card for 3yr.in the amount of 23.95
    without my knowledge and approved or authorization..
    I would like to get all my reimbursement back if possible. Because they did this without my approved.

• Bi
      Mar 16, 2012

I also have been having a debit amount of 29.95 taking out of my bank account without my knowledge, just start noticing this and company who ever there are "CHKCARD MVP PRIVACY MATTERS" who are these people and I would like to to get my money back, this has going for quite a few months as I can see. Is there any help in getting them to stop taking out of my account and can I every get reimbursed my money.
    Gloria H