JumpStart Games Logo

JumpStart Games

Having problems with JumpStart Games?

JumpStart Games reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 10, 2010. The latest review Neopets was posted on Mar 13, 2021. The latest complaint Unauthorized recurring fees was resolved on Oct 23, 2013. JumpStart Games has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 9 reviews. JumpStart Games has resolved 3 complaints.

JumpStart Games Customer Service Contacts

SatClosed
SunClosed
Canada
106 E 6th Avenue, Vancouver, BC

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with JumpStart Games Customer Service. Initial JumpStart Games complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for JumpStart Games above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about JumpStart Games. Discuss the issues you have had with JumpStart Games and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

JumpStart Games Complaints & Reviews

JumpStart GamesNeopets

I sent my score on igloo garage sale and it wouldn't let me cash in! It said "suspicious user" but it was me!!! My username is Jensim1749 and I have played Neopets for a long time. My email is [protected]@gmail.com I scored of 30, 000 on igloo garage sale. I am guessing I did so well the computer didn't realise it was me. Can you remedy this issue? I need to be able to send my scores.

JumpStart Games — Online game

I have called, which they only have Voicemail and also emailed several times. We have given our names and...

JumpStart GamesNeopets

This is regarding one of their game sites they purchased awhile back...They now own neopets.com and while its a fun site its very glitchy often people get frozen for no reason and the support team rarely looks at the support tickets...Some people have been waiting years! They will NOT answer emails or facebook messages either! Their customer service sucks big time! Jumpstart seems to be unwilling or unable to fix these issues! Don't trust this company!

• Updated by Anna · Dec 06, 2016

Note its neopets that doesn't respond to messages not Jumpstart...I just tried emailing them so we will see if they bother to answer about the neopets issues!

• Da
        Dava Sentz Jan 05, 2017

My Mother's Neopets account was frozen last month for no reason. I submitted a support ticket on 12/20/16 and the support team has yet to look at it. I have since made several attempts to contact them, both through their support e-mail address and on social media and they are not responding. I have contacted Jumpstart through their support address yesterday and received notification that my request for assistance had been received, but have yet to hear back from them with a solution.
        This is not a complaint exactly, it's more like a follow up message. Jumpstart, can you please help? The ticket number is ## [protected]. Neopets doesn't have a phone number and I really need to speak to someone about resolving this issue. I'm running out of options/ideas. My Mother has had this account for nearly 15 years and has never had any problems, nor has she ever violated the Neopets terms of service. Over the last 15 years, she has put a lot of time and real money into not only earning her "dream pets", but building up the account in general and I don't want to see her lose it all unfairly.
        I was locked out of my account in September due to a password glitch. It took me until the end of November to get back in, after a lot of effort. If I had one complaint/suggestion to offer it would be that the customer service for Neopets is essentially non-existent. You can see for yourself by looking at the comment section of their Facebook page. I don't know what it's like for the other gaming websites that Jumpstart owns, but something really needs to be done about this. If this is what using Neopets is going to be like from now on, the website might as well be shut down. That would break my heart because I've always loved it. :(

Jumpstart.com — Membership cancellation

I can't cancel the membership. Can't call anyone, they keep recurring charge my credit car. Emailed and they...

Jumpstart.comUnauthorized recurring fees

KAI Jumpstart has posted a recurring fee that is unauthorized for the past 12 months. It was very difficult to cancel my account. When I asked for a refund, I was refused any monies due back. The representative I spoke with was belligerent and refused to give me the direct contact information for his supervisor. Do NOT due business with this organization.

JumpStart — Recurring Charges

I signed my child up via the website to play educational games. After a while, she complained that she wa...

JumpStartOngoing charges

I been charged now for more then a year when I sent them continous emails saying stop charging me and they keep charging me I want my refund .I live in Australia and I cannot get in contact with them and due to fact that we live overseas I have no clue how to get to them accpet sending them an emails .Please help me .My bank said to me I must of authorised this and they cannot do anything .I am pissed off now !

• Al
            Altax May 28, 2012

Please contact them here ---> copy paste this link----> http://www.jumpstart.com/CustomerCare/CustomerCare.aspx

JumpStart — Recurring monthly payment

My complaint is similar to Chopperman regarding recurring monthly payment for Jumpstart childrens'...

JumpStart — Unauthorized Online Scam/recurring charges

Jumpstart.com is a learning game and seller to schools, I signed my daughter up for a 1 month trial for...