Priceline.com / not taking responsibility for their agent's fault

1 United States

Priceline is not taking any responsibility for their agent’s fault. My flight has been delayed for more than 22 hours and the agent insists only 2 options for that: accept the change by the airline or refund the partial value of the ticket. When I choose to refund and after the agent calculated manually for 10 minutes, they provided me the information the total amount of $476.4 will be refund to me. I referred to more than an agent for the refund total amount and that’s the amount provided by few different agents. By that, I made my decision to get a new ticket on my own because the price difference is not that much for the new air fare. After a month, my bank statement did not show any refund from priceline, I called again and ended up there was only $234.8 will be refunded to me. I am so upset and I called for more than 7 times engaging on the phone for more than an hour trying to solve it. But, what the final result that I got was not a single penny more for the refund. I insisted $476.4 is the amount provided by the agent and now I got less than what I should is not acceptable! The agent is not helpful at all and told me action will be taken towards the agent who provided the incorrect information and nothing we can do for the customer! I am totally frustrated as this is definitely not my mistake as a customer, I made my decision based on the information by the agent. So, this is the customer service from priceline, pushing the customer away and nothing they offered to the customer. Not even any compensation or absorbing the total difference. I will not use priceline anymore and not even recommending to anyone.

Ho