Priceline.com / hotel booking

Palouse, WA, United States Review updated:

I purchased a reservation for a hotel room through Priceline.com to attend a Senate Hearing at my local state capitol building. 2 days prior to my planned stay, the Hearing was cancelled. I tried to cancel my hotel reservation, first through my hotel (who said there was nothing they could do for me) and then through Priceline. They informed me that there was no cancellation policy available for my booking. How is that even possible? There should NEVER be a "No Cancellation Policy" as long as you are cancelling your booking before 24 hours prior to your stay. I am a teacher. I can't afford to pay for a $100 booking for a hotel room that I will not be staying at. This is absurd. Wonder how Priceline makes their money? By gouging customers with abhorrent customer service policies. Ridiculous.

Me
Mar 12, 2018

Comments

• Wh
      Mar 13, 2018

If you had bothered to read the website terms before buying, you would have seen their no cancellation policy. But no, you were in too much of a hurry to be a cheapskate and try to save a few bucks.