Priceline.comextra charge $ 150.

On wed April 19 United Airlines Flight # 8361 at 12:05 Ticket #[protected] I was there at 10:40 self-check- In counter computer couldn't trace my reservation I ask the representative even he wasn't able to do that, then they sent me to Air Canada counter at 11:00 after a long line up the representative change my flight to AC511 at 1600 and charge me $ 150. .As I paid $ 275 earlier and if was a change why do I have to pay more, so please refund my money back.

reply from United Airlines.
"PASSENGER: MOHAMMEDI/HUMERA
TICKET(S): [protected]
REQUEST ID:[protected]
Dear Humera Mohammedi:
Thank you for reaching out to us. Please contact the issuing travel agency for further information on your ticket.

We appreciate the opportunity to respond to you. Thank you for choosing United Airlines.

Sincerely,

United Refunds

Check Refund Status
FAX: [protected]"

• Updated by jameel mohammed · May 03, 2017

reply from United Airlines.
    "PASSENGER: MOHAMMEDI/HUMERA