Priceline.com / online purchase results in additional unauthorized charges from 3rd party tlg great fun
Purchased a hotel through Priceline online. Six months later I notice unauthorized charges of 11.99 per month from " TLG Great Fun". A little bit of calling and digging shows that TLG Great Fun is an online partner of Priceline, a 3rd party. I never signed up for TLG Great Fun service or authorized them to charge my card.
On the phone, TLG Great Fun says I did when I purchased my room through Priceline. This places the blame at Priceline's door since they are the source of this supposed service and it's purchase from TLG Great Fun through the Priceline site as part of their checkout process. Neither Priceline nor TLG Great Fun are willing to refund the unauthorized charges, nor is my bank since it took me six months to catch it.
Beware of using the Priceline.com website: You are buying more than you think you are and they let on there.
More Priceline.com Complaints & Reviews
- Priceline.com - fraud and scam 
- Travelweb/priceline - refusal to acknowlege cancellation confirmation number 
- Priceline.com - unauthorized charges 
- Priceline.com - do not take cdw for car rental
- Priceline.com - liars and cheaters 
- Priceline.com - airlines 
- Priceline.com - guaranteed hotel reservation
- Priceline/Marriot Tech Center, Denver - took approximately $300.00 of our money. would not allow us to re-schedule dates due to illness
- Priceline.com - a problem
- Priceline.com - hotel in shreveport la