Priceline.com / switch and bait tactics.. false advertisements in my opinion
Stay away from this online booking agent. Not only do they not have their physical address listed for their business on their website.. which by the way I thought was a legal requirement they also take your credit card information during registration promise to find you a hotel room at a 40% discount rate and then charge you for a ratty room at a higher than listed rate. I think that there are grounds for a Class Action Lawsuit... Priceline... you need to change your ways, or you will not be around long. The news will spread to those of us who know how to use the web to put you out of business. Your practices are unethical.. listen to what people are saying? They steal your money...
More Priceline.com Complaints & Reviews
- Priceline.com - fraud and scam 
- Travelweb/priceline - refusal to acknowlege cancellation confirmation number 
- Priceline.com - unauthorized charges 
- Priceline.com - do not take cdw for car rental
- Priceline.com - liars and cheaters 
- Priceline.com - unethical behavior, charges but no services given, no remedy to issue or assistance in help.
- Priceline.com - car rental
- Priceline.com - non refundable one way flight ticket
- Priceline.com - disrespect and dishonorable
- Priceline.com - travel insurance