Priceline / scam and cheating
I was on Priceline.com to purchase tickets from PDX to BUR. I requested peak hours for travel and 1 connection. What I received was not anywhere near what I ordered. I received confirmation that I had tickets from PDX to SFO and from SFO to BUR leaving PDX at 5:50 pm and arriving at BUR at 9:47 pm. With a layover in SFO of approx. 1 1/2 hours. Return times were also supposed to be 1 connection from BUR to PDX leaving BUR at 6:55pm and arriving in SFO at 8:02 pm, leaving SFO and arriving in PDX at10:57 pm. Not hardly peak travel times or 1 connection flights. I immediately called Priceline and was told that what I got is what I am stuck with and I would have to pay for the tickets whether I used them or not. I called my credit card company and was told that I could dispute the charge but it might take up to 90 days to settle. In the meantime if I don't use the tickets and get a flight that is compatible with my needs I will be stuck for the price they have charged me. The credit card company also informed me that if the website says no refunds or changes that I will probably lose the dispute and lose the money. So begrudgingly I will use the tickets and recommend everyone that I send e-mail to or talk to not to ever use priceline.com.
More Priceline Complaints & Reviews
- Priceline.com - fraud and scam 
- Travelweb/priceline - refusal to acknowlege cancellation confirmation number 
- Priceline.com - unauthorized charges 
- Priceline.com - do not take cdw for car rental
- Priceline.com - liars and cheaters 
- Priceline.com - dishonoring the promise
- Priceline.com - miami suites south beach
- Priceline.com - priceline visa savings for airline tickets.
- Priceline.com - priceline did not honor price match guarantee
- Priceline.com - rental cars